Montly payment? Is it possible?

FrenchSnowWhite

DIS Veteran
We booked last september our upcoming july trip.

We booked with Disney on the website.

Can we give amounts of money all the way to final payment?
I just tried on the website and it says that I can only pay each way once....??????? :confused3:confused3:confused3

Our plan was to make monthly payments via website.
Since we are from Canada I don't want to pay for the long distance each time .

Thanks for your advice :thumbsup2

Payment options aren't available yet on the new website. If you can get back to the old website you might be able to get a payment through.

Only way for most people to pay right now is to call.

You can also mail in payments. Make sure to identify any documents with your reservation number and make copies for your personal safekeeping.
I suspecT they will.....and surely hope they will get it back to where we can make online payments ASAP! :rolleyes2

Here's how to make a payment online (as of now!):

1) Log in on the Walt Disney World Website.

2) Go to the "My Disney Experience" pull-down, and select "Free Customized Maps"

3) The map link transfers you to the previous website.

4) Click "My Reservations"

5) On top of the "old" reservations page, you can now click "Balance Due [Date]..." in the "Reminder" section near the top of the screen.

6) This will bring you to the page where you can enter your payment (pick $20 at the top - you can enter whatever amount you actually want further down) and your credit or gift card information.

7) Finish entering your payment information, click ONCE, and you should be good to go! You'll get an updated "Reservation" notice via e-mail from Disney followed by (a while later) an updated payment amount receipt.

It's currently a bit of a hassle, but it seems to work! :thumbsup2

Not sure if it's different in Canada (heard there were some differences when the new site first came out?) but here's a possible way to the old site:
Go down to the bottom of the new site, with the four columns of links. In the 'My Disney Experience' column, click on 'Order Customized maps.' This should bring you to the old site. If you click on 'My Reservations' on the top bar, it should bring you the old version, and you can click on Details. Not sure if it shows 'Make Payment' because our trip is already paid in full. Hope it works for you!

Guys you are trying so hard to help me!!!:thumbsup2

But look what it says:

You may use multiple payment methods, but may only use each payment method once.

Payments will not be processed until the total of your payments equals the amount you are paying today.

So I've tried, and it wont let me put only a partial amount of what is du in june. I have to pay in full :(

If I understand correctly I will not be able to use my credit card again since I can only use it once :badpc:

Here's how to make a payment online (as of now!):

1) Log in on the Walt Disney World Website.

2) Go to the "My Disney Experience" pull-down, and select "Free Customized Maps"

3) The map link transfers you to the previous website.

4) Click "My Reservations"

5) On top of the "old" reservations page, you can now click "Balance Due [Date]..." in the "Reminder" section near the top of the screen.

6) This will bring you to the page where you can enter your payment (pick $20 at the top - you can enter whatever amount you actually want further down) and your credit or gift card information.

7) Finish entering your payment information, click ONCE, and you should be good to go! You'll get an updated "Reservation" notice via e-mail from Disney followed by (a while later) an updated payment amount receipt.

It's currently a bit of a hassle, but it seems to work! :thumbsup2

Not sure if it's different in Canada (heard there were some differences when the new site first came out?) but here's a possible way to the old site:
Go down to the bottom of the new site, with the four columns of links. In the 'My Disney Experience' column, click on 'Order Customized maps.' This should bring you to the old site. If you click on 'My Reservations' on the top bar, it should bring you the old version, and you can click on Details. Not sure if it shows 'Make Payment' because our trip is already paid in full. Hope it works for you!

This is correct. I saw this on anther thread and posted a $500 payment on Monday evening using this method. I received an email a few minutes later with the confirmation and then yesterday I received an email showing me my reservation, hotel, package and etc. At the bottom of the email it also showed my payment history including the one I had just made and when the final payment is due. My one advice would be to make sure you print a copy of the payment. I'm sure there would not be any problems, but better safe than sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter