• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monster Inc. Ride

oregonmoonrise

Earning My Ears
When does it re-open? My husband was looking at the Disneyland Calender & it shows it is closed for Refurb on Feb. 7th the first day of our trip but then on the 8th it doesnt show under the closed rides? I would be soooo excited if it was open we LOVE that movie.

I heard closed until February 15 as well.

Magically Speaking (TheMouseForLess newsletter) had this in their 1/28 newsletter:
Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sully to the Rescue is closed through February 7.
I've also noticed that had been on Disneyland's rehab list for 2/8 and 2/9 but is no longer there. :cool1: Now how can I possibly fit one more ride into my jam-packed itinerary? :confused: I have no idea, but I will do my best to make it work! (Do you think Southwest will hold the plane for me if I call ahead and tell them I'm having too much fun at DLR and we'll just have to leave an hour or two later?) :laughing:

Magically Speaking (TheMouseForLess newsletter) had this in their 1/28 newsletter:

I've also noticed that had been on Disneyland's rehab list for 2/8 and 2/9 but is no longer there. :cool1: Now how can I possibly fit one more ride into my jam-packed itinerary? :confused: I have no idea, but I will do my best to make it work! (Do you think Southwest will hold the plane for me if I call ahead and tell them I'm having too much fun at DLR and we'll just have to leave an hour or two later?) :laughing:

Ooooooh, you give me hope! I gotta go check out my dates on the DL calendar. :surfweb:

Woo hoo! I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park! Looks like an early re-opening! YEEEEE HAWWWW! :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :banana: :cheer2:

Thanks for the info, oregonmoonrise. I just got my package from WDTC today, and their calendar says it will be closed till March 14th. The DCA website says it is open today, though, so I'm glad to hear you actually got the info from the source. The calendar they sent me must be outdated.

DD will be sad about King Arthur's carousel, though.

I was doing a segway tour this morning in DCA.. they said that it was back up and running this morning! I haven't been back to DCA to check.. but will post again if I see it!

I'm hanging for this one.. and glad it's up again before we go home! :cool1:

Btw.. those segways are so much fun... i want one for home!! :lovestruc

We thought Monsters Inc was closed for our trip but while talking to a CM at Muppets 3D he told us to go check out the ride while we waited for the next muppets show. That was friday night so we walked over an hopped on but it was a bit busy

Yeah, it opened Friday at mid-day. My last day in the park!! Worked out great. I was bummed that I was going to miss it.

Yeah! wE'RE LEAVING IN ABOUT 10 MINS AND WE'RE BRINGING FRIENDS WHO HAVEN'T RIDDEN IT! tHEIR GIRLS WILL LOVE IT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter