Monorail Sets

hookedup

<font color=navy>radsmom <font color=blue>(Mom to
I am not sure if this is the right spot for this post but here goes...
I just returned from WDW and when we were there DH saw some monorail sets and now he wishes he had bought some. He has done some research and was told by someone that WDW is the ONLY place to buy them.
We live in CA and DL is where we usually go - does anyone know if they are available there or somewhere else besides WDW? We probably won't be going back in the near future and would like to buy a set and some of the accesories (rides, etc.) in the near future.
Thanks!
:)

Yes I thought I had seen them on DisneyStore.com but can't find them there now from a quick search.

Also you can call WDW merchandise number I forget the number.

Mike

The WDW Merchandise number is: (407) 363-6200.

Lisa:cool:

I can't wait to see the new add ons... I have a plan for these if they are not to big...

Well I have this pond that looks a lot like bay lake... And well... We will just have to wait and see.

I've heard that some of the accessories are going to be coming to DL. The Wilderness Lodge lincoln logs are already available at World of Disney (why, I have no idea) and the Mr. Potato Head toys. The Polynesian, Grand Floridian, and Cinderella Castle may end up as WDW exclusives, but I would expect the rest of them at DL as the park stocks up for the holiday season.

The WDW merchandise number is (407)363-6200. And it's $8.95 for orders less than $100, $13.95 for above $100, unless you want it FedExed which has different rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter