Monorail MK to EPCOT...........

Dayman99

I'm the guy in the blue.....
I heard the monorail is not in service at this time to EPCOT, is their a timeframe for this to start back up? Sorry if this was asked, couldn't find it in previous posts!!

Steve

With them reducing social distancing, I'd hope they would prioritize this and open it ASAP. Since they are having so many issues with buses perhaps it would ease the burden on the bus system.

As a young kid (and even as an adult) there is something so fun and whimsical about hopping on that Monorail and having it zoom around SE in EP and see the WS from an elevated position. It's like the perfect pre-show to entering EP. I miss it and I hope they bring it back soon.

Who knows? As resorts start to reopen this summer (WL, POLY and CR rehab) maybe the resort capacity with force their hand to alleviate transport demands for buses and provide more modes for guests to use?

With that being closed, are they running buses from MK to Epcot, or do you have to hop on a bus and transfer?

Always found the monorail a really futuristic way to get to Epcot and then you circled around when arriving and got a view of some of Epcot. Not sure if it was shutdown during covid as a cost savings measure, as a covid precaution or to do perform some sort of track maintenance. Certainly hope it eventually reopens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter