Monorail crawl from Disney Springs?

busy mom

Mouseketeer
We are interested in visiting the monorail resorts and are staying at a Disney Springs Resort. What’s the best strategy?

Will you have park tickets?
For most different forms of transportation (aka most fun) you could take the bus over to Hollywood Studios, grab the skyliner to Epcot, walk across Epcot and ride the monorail to TTC and then transfer to resort monorail.

Or if you want fastest - bus to MK and then hop on resort monorail line.

Since the focus is the monorail resorts, you could take an Uber (or your hotel shuttle if there is one) to the TTC and start there. Poly is a short walk from the TTC, or you can catch the resort monorail to whichever resort you desired as your first stop.

Will you have park tickets?
For most different forms of transportation (aka most fun) you could take the bus over to Hollywood Studios, grab the skyliner to Epcot, walk across Epcot and ride the monorail to TTC and then transfer to resort monorail.

Or if you want fastest - bus to MK and then hop on resort monorail line.
Hi! If I understand the reply above correctly, it's possible to take a bus from Disney Springs to the parks? Can you explain more? I've never realized there is a bus terminal at Disney Springs, or how often it runs, etc. And is difficult to find info anywhere on this. Thanks!

Hi! If I understand the reply above correctly, it's possible to take a bus from Disney Springs to the parks? Can you explain more? I've never realized there is a bus terminal at Disney Springs, or how often it runs, etc. And is difficult to find info anywhere on this. Thanks!
There are 2 terminals at Springs, but I don't think you can currently get to the parks:

https://touringplans.com/blog/lets-look-at-the-disney-bus-terminals-at-each-theme-park-and-disney-springs/#:~:text=Disney Springs Bus Terminal&text=It is near Town Center,back to the bus terminal.

https://www.resortsgal.com/transportation/disney-springs/
Unfortunately, the theme park bus to Disney Springs is not available at this time. In the past, a bus ran from the theme parks to Disney Springs after 4:00 p.m.

However, buses do not run from Disney Springs to any theme parks.

No. Buses do not travel from Disney Springs to the parks.

The poster was suggesting to take the bus from the Disney Springs Resort to HS, not from Disney Springs.

There aren't any buses that go directly to the parks from Disney Springs. But you can take a GF, Poly, or Contemporary resort bus to get to the monorail.

There is a bus terminal at Disney springs but it only runs to resorts - not to the parks.

In the afternoons some buses go from parks to Disney springs but they are only one way. No bus back to the parks.

Which option is 'best' depends on if you mean: fastest or cheapest or most convenient? You could pay for one of those online taxis or take a Disney bus. Disney buses don't go from Disney Springs to the parks since their parking lot would fill up with those trying to avoid paying for parking. Buses do go from DS to various resorts. If you arrive someplace via Disney Bus no one is going to ask you where you are going. Anyone can take a Disney bus to the various destinations where they drop people.

If the OP is staying at a DS resort that has bus service to the parks, the easiest and cheapest way would be to take that resort's bus to MK (or TTC) and hop on the monorail from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter