Monday is my birthday

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
This weekend is gonna be very busy for me because as you know on Monday it's gonna be my birthday and I hope it is great and I hope to have loads of fun on this happy day
Please feel free to send me some birthday wishes because it's always nice to have such great friends like all of you
Dodger

Happy birthday. I think you should start your celebrations today. A birthday weekend is in order.

Did you find the decorations you were searching for? Happy birthday!

Happy birthday in advance! I'll bake a cake for you then zap it over the DIS boards. Of course, it might get squished up along the way a bit, not every network has fibre broadband...

Today is officially my birthday and I do hope I have fun because Mom and Dad plan to make it extra special. I don't know how i'm gonna get to sleep because i'm so excited about it

My birthday was lots of fun but very tiring for me and I got a lot of cool stuff and lots of gift cards. But the highlight of my birthday was my party and it was Hawkeye themed and Mom found a giant poster of Jeremy Renner that was hung on our dining room wall and I plan to put it up on my bedroom wall and of course my Hawkeye plushies served as centerpieces for my party. When my presents were opened we got the Jeremy Renner albums from Apple Music and we also used the Hawkeye soundtrack as well. And of course I had pizza too like Lucky The Pizza Dog complete with buffalo wings and breadsticks too. But it was very tiring for me but I do hope to spend my gift cards right away right now but it was a very happy birthday for me and I was very happy to have my Hawkeye themed party

Another thing that happened during my party was when my family was eating our pizza we got an extra special surprise of Pepsi and that made me feel special and I got lots of gifts and Dad even got me a new stereo too but I haven't set it up yet because mine still works good. But tomorrow my Jeremy Renner poster is being hung on my bedroom wall over my bed as a reminder of Jeremy's amazing spirit and I hope it brings me spirit too

Another thing that happened during my party was when my family was eating our pizza we got an extra special surprise of Pepsi and that made me feel special and I got lots of gifts and Dad even got me a new stereo too but I haven't set it up yet because mine still works good. But tomorrow my Jeremy Renner poster is being hung on my bedroom wall over my bed as a reminder of Jeremy's amazing spirit and I hope it brings me spirit too
A belated Happy Birthday, DG. Sounds like you had a great party! Best wishes today and through your coming year ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!