• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mondavi meal package???

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
Anyone heard of it? My Disneyland and Beyond book says they have these for sale so you can get a prime parade watching spot. Are they necessary for Aug when the parks are really busy?

First off, just to let you know, the Mondavi family/company pulled their sponsorship of the winery quite a while ago.
However, there is still 'special reserved seating for Disney's Electrical Parade and appetizers' (meats, cheeses, and bread) served at the Golden Vine Winery for $47 (adults) and $37 (little ones). The number is 714-781-4400.
Keep in mind that there are almost always front row seats back in the area between Golden Dreams and the Zephyr 30 minutes before show time. It's up to you what you want to spend obviously, but considering this is almost the price of park admission just to get apetizers and a nice seat for the parade....

Thanks for your reply!! I would not spend that kind of money for a seat!! I just didn't know what it was as I had never seen it on these boards. I wouldn't even pay for a reserved seat for Fantasmic for just desserts!! We are spending our money at nice eating places, like Goofy's Kitchen, PCH Grill, Plaza Inn, Rainforest, Ariel's Grotto and Blue Bayou. To me, that makes more sense!

DW mouser.
We did this three years ago. I did not think it was worth the price. I think the view is better on the street than where the reserved seating is (the seating is set back a little ways from the street).
The snacks were okay, but not worth price.

-DC :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter