Mom's Celebrating 70th Birthday!!

kathyclownfish

Mouseketeer
Planning an all girls trip..DM, DD, DSIL, DGD, 7 of us in March 2010. Looking to surprise my mother with a wonderful, disney magical dinner for her birthday. Any ideas?? I want it to be really special for her party:

thanks!

I did Cali Grill with my hubby and DKids years ago...and LOVED it!! Wasn't sure if it was still "the place" to go. We watched the fireworks from inside while eating our dinner...very magical..how you been there lately? Do they still pipe in the music and turn down the lights?

We will be celaberting my mom's 75th Bday in October; I am planning to get a Ressie for CM.. she will be so thrilled .. ... She loves DIsney.. :yay:

If you want fancy, Cali Grill will be great. If you want fun, try a character meal (maybe 1900 Park Faire or Cinderella's Royal Table)--they'll fawn all over her and make it a true celebration! :-)

We are celebrating my Mom's 75th birthday in August. She has helped with the planning but I have managed to plan one surprise for her. We are doing the Tea at the Grand Floridian. I think this would be perfect for an all girls trip.

If there is nobody under age 10 in the group you can go to Victoria and Alberts. That would definitely be special. And if she is (or was) into gourmet cooking she really would probably enjoy the Chef's Table.

:cool1:Cali Grill and Happy 70th Birthday to your Mom. That's just wonderful. Hope you all have fun planning and a magical trip:cheer2:.

Enjoy!! :banana:

I would do lunch (princesses aren't there at dinner) at Cinderella's Royal Table. Eating in the castle is just special. We ate there 3 weeks ago and it was great. We also had dinner at Chef Mickey's and I wouldn't recommend it. The food (with the exception of the salads and desserts which were great) was horrible, so bad it made my MIL ill. The restaurant was filthy, so bad my DH walked in and did not want to eat there. The characters were good there. Maybe we just got a bad night as I know a lot of people love it, but I would have been very disappointed if we had been there to celebrate a special event. I've never been to Cali Grill, but it sounds nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter