Momma Melrose

I love the Wood-grilled Chicken Pasta, Wood-Grilled Chicken Flatbread and the Ceasar Salad...As well as the atmosphere!!! :goodvibes

My favorite at Mama Melrose is the Steak with Gorgonzola, it was delicious both times I've had it.

I also really enjoyed the Crema Limone, it's nice an light and something different than the desserts at most of the other TS locations.

I actually did not like Mama Melrose at all- but in saying that I would eat there again on the Fantasmic Package as it makes it worth while- so if I was to eat there again I would order the Flat Bread appetizer and the Frozen Cappuccino in a to go cup for dessert- that was yumalicious and will perk you up for the wait time for Fantasmic. I cant remember what I got for the main dish but it wasnt too impressive.

Have fun!

We ate their for lunch and loved the flatbread pizzas-DH and I got 2 different ones and shared them. The calamari appetizer was also very yummy!

We love the pizza and the cesaer salad and tiramasu and especially our favorite waitperson Barbara!

We are planning to eat there in April for our Fantasmic package. I would love to hear more favorites/reviews.

I enjoy the pork tenderloin and my DH loves the salmon. I liked the cheesecake, but did not enjoy the Tiramisu when I was there (we all shared desserts). We always go here because my kids enjoy the kid's meals here for some reason, they must taste better than other places.

I really liked the Spaghetti Fra Diablo and DBF was very happy with the salmon. We'd definitely go back.

mmmm wood grilled chicken pasta dish also!

n44201769_32273480_7880.jpg

Chicken parm which everyone seemed to like:

n44201769_32273481_8120.jpg

Penne ala Vodka:

n44201769_32273482_8384.jpg

We all really enjoyed this meal. The tiramisu was pretty good too.

Frankly, I found Mama Melrose's to be average though I heard the chicken parm was good from others in my party

The calamari and penne alla vodka are my faves at Mama Melrose.

We love MM!! My kids had spaghetti and a flatbread pizza, both of which got eaten and they said they liked. DH & I both really like the chicken parm. and I've had the lasagna too which is very good. Their tiramisu is wonderful and DH enjoyed his cheesecake before his mom took it over. :)

We are doing the Fantasmic package at Mama melrose for the first time and my mum prefers plainer food. What dishes would you recommend please?

x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter