Molten Chocolate Lava Cake??

Jeanne434

<font color=navy>Teacher's pet and now sucks up to
Anyway to get the recipe for the most delicious of desserts? Any ideas on where to look for it?

ooo ooooo oooooo- that certainly looks like it! Dis put hot fudge over it I think but that looks like the right thing! Thanks for looking. I love google- use it all the time- never thought of it for this though. I just figured it was some sort of secret Disney recipe! I'll let you know how it is! Even if it isn't exactly right it looks pretty dang good doesn't it!
Thanks again!
Now you got any idea how Pluto's makes thier chicken tenders so crispy yet moist?;)

well it was on our may 3rd eastern cruise- I think on formal night. All the restaurants serve the same menus so you'll be offered it sooner or later. When you see it order it! It was the most melt in your mouth, scrumptious thing I ever put in my mouth! You are in for a wonderful magical vacation very soon! We had the time of our lives! Have you been reading my trip reports about the eastern cruise? They will whet your whistle for the adventure you will soon be having. May you have the great weather as we did but even if you don't you will create some beautiful memories! Enjoy every moment!

fc1a195c.jpg.thumb.jpg
IMO the warm 'chocolate lava cake'
was definitely the most delicious dessert on the ship!

:teeth:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That may just make me forget about trying out the chocolate souffle. :)

IMHO the best one thing to try! Not to be missed!

lbgraves- Why not try BOTH? TWICE?? This dessert was the best I have ever had and the best thing I ate while onboard! Now, with all the delicious food, think lobster tails and pistachio encrusted veal chops, rock crab, shrimp and chilled avacado soup- that list is nearly endless- for me to say that this was the BEST thing I ate all week is certainly a high reccomend! Do NOT miss it at all cost!

The soufle is out this trip since we aren't planning to go to Palo's. This will make it much easier to deal with. :)

My favorite dessert

Warm Valrhona Chocolate Cakes

Makes 6 servings Preparation time: 10 minutes

Cooking time: 7-8 minutes

6 ounces (1 1/2 sticks) butter
8 3/4 ounces Valrhona chocolate or extra-bitter
chocolate, coarsely chopped
3 whole eggs
3 egg yolks
2 3/4 ounces (1/3 cup) granulated sugar
2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) all-purpose flour

Preheat oven on convection setting to 400 degrees (or to

standard 425
degrees). Butter and lightly flour 6 small ramekins or
molds and set aside. In a
double boiler, melt butter and chocolate. Meanwhile, in
an electric mixer on
high speed, whip the eggs, egg yolks and sugar until
fluffy, about 10 minutes.
Reduce speed to low and slowly add flour. Add chocolate
mixture until
incorporated. Fill ramekins halfway with cake batter.
Bake for 7-8 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool 3 to 5 minutes. Turn over
onto plate and
unmold.

I am sooooooo looking forward to trying all of this wonderful food!

mmm!

Lisa:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by lisak1
I am sooooooo looking forward to trying all of this wonderful food!

mmm!

Lisa:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Me too Lisa!!! Yum!!! Yum!!!

Andy

FYI
The recipe for the Palo chocolate souffle is in this month's issue of Disney Magazine.

I'm with you guys, as good as the souffle is, the lava cake is over the top good.

I have to agree, right up there with the chocolate souflee. Think I will try to make it for a party we're having.
Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter