• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mods please close i traded chairs

starwarskid

Earning My Ears
i am trading these two chairs
ship.jpg

looking at offers :)

I need the chairs pretty badly. tell me if you like any of this: pirate insider tour pin, star of mickey pin, surf pins, churro pins, lots of tron pins besides lightcycle, black mansion top, gold ears, herbie helmet, herbie pants, cyan tiki. If you like any, Please post or pm me with what you like and we'll work something out. Thanks!
Silver.

Cade_Silver said:
I need the chairs pretty badly. tell me if you like any of this: pirate insider tour pin, star of mickey pin, surf pins, churro pins, lots of tron pins besides lightcycle, black mansion top, gold ears, herbie helmet, herbie pants, cyan tiki. If you like any, Please post or pm me with what you like and we'll work something out. Thanks!
Silver.

how much of this stuff will u be willing to give ?

Hello :wave2:
Those look pretty cool...and I don't have money for Christmas much less for this pins set..I offer these items and hope they are enough.

2000 credits
HSM room code
Fireworks magic
Lightcylce Host pin
Tron Bit Pin
Halloween Quest 06 Pin
Halloween Pin
Black Cowboy outfit with hat
Witch hat
Santa hat
and the new Football costume to be release on thursday

Thanks... Have very cool Thanksgiving !!

Hmm, well it depends on the things, Starwarskid. please post which things you like and dont like, and either you say of the things you Do like which ones you think would be good, or i can make an offer. Then we would work something out, because i Do like those chairs. Thanks, Silver :)

well i have a 5 star fireworks, or a few host pins ( this month)

I am interested as well. Just name your price :) They would fit perfect in my space competitions pirates room

the best offer i had for them so far is haunted mansion clock so if some one would offer more than that they would be winning :)

How about a Gold Snowman and Bird Hat?

Just read where you need magic pins as well so add a Teleport and Invisible pin to my offer.

PM me to set up a trade or search KingofMermaids in VMK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter