Moderators, How do you add infos underneath your screen name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
Hi! I noticed that some people have thier own saying under their screen name instead of DIS Vet or Moderator or DIS Guest. How do I put my saying under my name? Thanks!crimson

I'm sorry, I'm all new to this kind of things.

Welcome to the DIS! No need to apologize, we all had to learn it when we were new. :D

Click on the link at the top of the screen that says user cp. That stands for user control panel. The, go into the section that says edit profile. You can change your tag there. :D

Thanks teri! Where exactly I can edit this? I don't see a place to change this. Could it be under biography? Or interest? Oh...I don't know.

I still need help! :( I don't see the word "custom user text" All I see is biography, hobby, ICQ Number (somthing like that), AOL....

After you click on >user cp (user control panel), you will see the following options:
My vB Home Edit Profile EditOptions Change Password....

Click on edit profile to get the following screen that will have listed on the left-hand side:

Edit Profile
Registration
Email Address:
Confirm Email Address:

Optional Information All information will be viewable by other The DIS Discussion Forums members.
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:
Yahoo Messenger Handle:
Signature:
HTML code is ON
vB Code is ON
code is ON
Smilies are ON
Birthdate:

[COLOR=crimson][b]Custom User Text:[/b]
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
You may enter up to 25 characters.[/COLOR]

Biography:
To the right of Custom User Text is your current title. You can enter a custom title under it in the field (space) provided.

Please let me know if you need more help on that one.

Maryjo, after the word Gender, right at the bottom they are already asking to hit "submit Modification" or hit "Reset Fields". Honest Maryjo, I don't see the word the word "Custom Use Text" there is not even a space to put the info I want. Ooooh, I'm so sorry, I'm such a pain. :(

This is what I see. Related Links:
> DIS Home Page
> Discount Attraction Tickets
> Orlando Hotel Discounts
> Disney World Vacations
> Cruise Line Reservations
> Forums Home Page

> user cp > register >calendar >members >f.a.q. >search >home

The DIS Discussion Forums > User Control Panel For USEscape > Edit Profile

My vB Home Edit Profile Edit Options Change Password Edit Buddy List Edit Ignore List Private Messaging

Edit Profile - USEscape
Registration: Required Information All fields are required. Please note that passwords are case sensitive.
Email Address:
Confirm Email Address:
Optional Information All information will be viewable by other The DIS Discussion Forums members.
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:
Yahoo Messenger Handle:
Signature:
Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your posts.
HTML code is ON
vB Code is ON
code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG]http://disneywonder.tripod.ca/clipmickeymagician.gif
<font color = red>ASMo 9-00</font>
<font color = blue> PO-FQ & ASMo OR HRH 9-01</font>
Birthdate:
If you select your birthday then other forum members will be able to see your birthday on the forum calendar and in your profile. Adding your year of birth is also optional. Month Day Year
January February March April May June July August September October November December 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Biography:
A few details about yourself
Interests:
Your hobbies, etc
Your job
Enter your gender here by specifying M for Male or F for female.

< Contact Us - WWW.DISBOARDS.COM >