Moderate Resort Discount

catheren

DIS Veteran
FYI! Hope some of you can use this discount.

The Sun Sentinel, advertised Moderate Resorts at 99 per night +tax. Available now thru 04/11/2001 but based on availability.

Good Luck!! Wish I could use it :(

Was there a code involved? Is it for Florida residents only?

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">

Donna

The CRO said originally it was a FL resident special but they are giving it out if there are rooms. No code involved just have to mention that it was advertised in the newspaper. Good Luck!!!

Hi! Was it only for moderates? Or could you use it for All Stars?

Just called CRO and was told that this moderate offer was for FL, IN, LA, OH residents only.

Thanks catheren and kcp for posting this information! :)

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

I know I can't use this discount, since I'm a NY resident. But, I get a great CM on the phone, and SHE brings up this discount. So regardless, I can't use it (even if it were still available for my resort choice). So, I ask her, just out of curiosity, since I haven't had any luck finding an AP or any other discount for President's week for value resorts, what the All Star rate was. It was $69/night! Large difference from the 116.50 w/tax I'll be paying. Should this be encouraging to me, that maybe I'll get a discount offered to NY visitors? Or should I just move to one of the other 4 states who can get a discount? (Oh, I feel better now!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest