Moderate Discounts June?

kutchyone

DIS Veteran
I’m keeping my finger crossed about getting a good discount on our rooms now. I was a bit spoiled because I always got MKC discounts in the past and was able to visit DW in the off season. This trip can’t be changed and will have to be in early June. Since we still are a little flexible about the actual days that we will be visiting the parks, (we only plan on four days at the parks and one watepark day) and our stay in Florida will be eight full days not counting our travel days, hope we can catch a discount. Really would like to snag something at Coronado Springs this trip since we have stayed at Dixie Landing Riverside and the French Quarter when it still was Port Orleans. The family has no desire to stay at the Caribbean Beach or as I suggested a value resort. Any idea when they will offer discounts for June? I am really considering getting an AP if the numbers work out. Should I make reservations now or do you think I can wait until the discounts are announced? Any advice would be appreciated.

What I have done Cheryl is I made the reservation for March even though we might change and go in May. That way I can have the reservation so that I know it's reserved. Then you can always call them and say that you have found a code that could be used. Also in my case, I have used the codes that came out just now for spring to get an idea of what my discount may be if I do change to going in May. Codes for summer should come out in Feb or March. Oh, and the code I used saved me $70.00 on a 7 night package. You also have to consider what time of year you are going because the rates will very. March is very busy, as June can be too. It is so hard waiting, yet fun planning for that perfect trip. I hope that was helpful.
:crazy: Michelle

If thats the resort you make your ressies now and call as soon as the discount codes come out to be sure you get one. We did get an AP discount last June. I'm not positive but I think the mods were going for around $100--give or take a few dollars.

Discounts for June will likely be released in January. They just released general discount codes through mid April. Disney usually spreads it out every couple of months or so. Coronado is Disney's convention hotel, so if there is a convention going on during your travel dates, there may not be a discount available at that resort. I don't think you will have any trouble getting a discount of some kind at one of the moderates, however.

I would go ahead and make your reservation now and then update it when discounts are released... you will be ahead on the room cost by making the "rack rate" deposit now ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter