Mod, Please closed this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuu

Mouseketeer
1 full set of haunted mansion pin (2005) for it.
OR
1 candy cauldron for it​

I'm sorry to tell you this but that isn't that good of an offer. If you look at the other posts about selling inferno, some people are bidding 85,000 Credits for it. I'm really sorry, but those things just arn't worth it :(

i dont think its too cool to comment on somebody else's trade....in fact im pretty sure its not allowed......so it might be nice if you deleted your post.

I'm sorry to tell you this but that isn't that good of an offer. If you look at the other posts about selling inferno, some people are bidding 85,000 Credits for it. I'm really sorry, but those things just arn't worth it :(

Well, the above post from mine ^ Is correct.

And i believe their offer is very good. i dont understand what your saying. Besides, Candy Cauldron is prolly worth alot more then 1 inferno. People just think its still really rare. When really, its worth less then most items now.

So think before you post. You could be hurting other peoples feelings about things they are trying to get. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter