Mobile Ordering With Disney Dining Plan on Kindle Fire or Older ios?

choover2576

Mouseketeer
I was happy to see that I was able to download MDE on my Kindle Fire (I have an older ipod Touch but MDE keeps crashing on it).

I can get to the mobile order function and all the way to check-out, but I get message that Mobile Ordering isn't available with the dining plan.

Is this a result of not having an updated MDE (I just downloaded it, maybe the device only supports an older version) or because I'm not within my package date and my dining plan isn't active yet?

TIA!

I was happy to see that I was able to download MDE on my Kindle Fire (I have an older ipod Touch but MDE keeps crashing on it).

I can get to the mobile order function and all the way to check-out, but I get message that Mobile Ordering isn't available with the dining plan.

Is this a result of not having an updated MDE (I just downloaded it, maybe the device only supports an older version) or because I'm not within my package date and my dining plan isn't active yet?

TIA!

With other devices the DDP doesn't show until your arrival day, so let's hope that's all this is. I'm surprised you were able to do it on the Fire; it wasn't supporting it last Nov when we went.

With other devices the DDP doesn't show until your arrival day, so let's hope that's all this is. I'm surprised you were able to do it on the Fire; it wasn't supporting it last Nov when we went.
I'm not too tech savvy, but I think I sideloaded it through the Google Play store.

i got to the payment page and saw the credit card that I have on file.

I'll report back in a few months if it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter