Mobile order extra sauce?

Neverbeast

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to get extra sauce if you mobile order? Like at satuli canteen to get an herb dressing on the side when you put in an order or pick up? Or at regal eagle?

Pretty sure you ask at the pick-up window. I've never seen an "extra" anything, just a take away in the app.

I don’t see it anywhere in the app but I always hear you tubers talking about customizing so wasn’t sure how.

Pretty sure you ask at the pick-up window. I've never seen an "extra" anything, just a take away in the app.
I have seen Extra in some places under "Customize Your Selection" (at Pecos Bill, on the rice bowls you can ask for extra of the included toppings, for example), but it depends on the restaurant and the ingredient.

I just looked at Satuli and the only options for sauce were Included, No Thanks, and On the Side.

So the best way to find out is to check in the app for the specific meal you're looking for info on because it is different everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter