Moana at DHS

Mitre10

Earning My Ears
I searched threads but hadn't seen anything posted since early January.

Is Moana still meeting at DHS? We'll be there in 2 weeks and she's my DD's favorite princess. I'm not seeing any times scheduled on the park webpage.

Thanks!

She's not on the official times guide, but she's still there at One Man's Dream. Park open to park close, I believe.

Oh, great! DD has made her a card and everything. I will keep her expectations low but would love for her to get to meet her.

She's there's at one mans dream. Meeting during full park hours. Last weekend when I went by her wait was 30 min

I searched threads but hadn't seen anything posted since early January.
Is Moana still meeting at DHS? We'll be there in 2 weeks and she's my DD's favorite princess. I'm not seeing any times scheduled on the park webpage.

Thanks!
Seems like she was at one time on the app, but not any longer. She was there in January, and she BETTER be there next week during our trip. :)

She is still in Hollywood studios in the back of one mans dream before you have the chance to go into the beauty and the beast extended trailer. I saw her a couple days ago

I hope she will still be meeting for our trip in May! My daughter really wants to meet her!

Same - going in August and Frozen has fallen to 3rd place behind Moana and ... ? Enchanted? For DD1.

I've been told by a CM friend that Moana will likely be leaving One Man's Dream some time in April, but she is still there for the time being. Hopefully either her time will be extended or she will move to MK or somewhere else. She's such a great character - I hope she's able to stick around!

They should have a meet n greet with her full time in Adventure Land in the Magic Kingdom. That would fit with the whole island theme lol. I love her too!

I've been told by a CM friend that Moana will likely be leaving One Man's Dream some time in April, but she is still there for the time being. Hopefully either her time will be extended or she will move to MK or somewhere else. She's such a great character - I hope she's able to stick around!

Yea I could see this. Her current meet and greet seems very short term in its current location. No word though if she'll move elsewhere but I don't see her being at One Mans Dream more than another month or two

My 2 year old daughter LOVES Moana!!! I remember reading that meet and greets were being done at Hollywood Studio. We are going in April and I was hoping to find out if she was still doing meet and greets from anyone that has been there recently?? There is very little information online regarding this.

Thanks in advance!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter