• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP, with 14 month old - to do or not?

Cosmo.Kramer

The jerk store called...
We've been the past 2 years to MNSSHP and this year we'll be taking our 14 month old with us.

The question is whether to go or not. We love MNSSHP and not decided if we're going to go this year or not? :confused3

Yes!!! I'm certain a 14 month year old would look adorable in a Halloween costume. Go for it!

haven't been to SeaWorld so can't comment.
Actually haven't been to a MNSSHP either, going for the 1st time this year. But I know I'm very excited about going to the MNSHHP and am not that bothered about going to SeaWorld. But that's just as me, as an "adult" without kids :cutie:

We love MNSSHP but are waiting to see how our 13 month old thinks of the parks before deciding if we should go or not. I am hoping we go, I love it, love it, love it! :cheer2:

If it's between MNSSHP and Seaworld I would go with Seaworld. I'm just going on what I think would appeal to the children of that age in the nursery I work in and most of them love 'fishies' :goodvibes

We are taking Chloe who will be 15mths. However we are travelling with family and it will be the only time that they get to go.

We will take her back as she gets older.

We are also taking her to Seaworld.

If it was an either/or I am not sure what I what do. Probably MNSSHP as she really loved the parades in March and the fireworks.

Well we've ended up going for Sea World instead of MNSSHP, but might decided to go to the party when you're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter