MNSSHP Questions???

DreamCatcher777

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

Disney put out the Surprise that the Halloween Not so Scary Party is coming back this Summer til Halloween with new additions (including some for the 50th a little gift) like it will have a Party from 7 p.m. til midnight 5 hours of action and Fun.

So of course Disney interferes with my plans again, with Disney nothing is for sure and the Pandemic and other things doesn´t make it easy and they always have something up their sleeves in one hand they save you Money with the other they find something to let you grab and give back some to them again.

So I am back against the Wall again yeah I could change things again but not sure if that wouldn´t effect cuz maybe people would park-hopping to other parks if they have to leave before 7 p.m. and hopping right in DHS or EPCOT so would be kinda crowded there maybe so not really a option especially with not much time left there to do things.

But okay that is my dramatic kind of Events could switch days, park hopping or even going back to my resort enjoy the evening there. But had planned a lot it is my second time on this second trip for MK and pretty worried not to been able to do all I wanted if I had to leave around 7 p.m.

So I have some important questions I hope you can help me on here.

Like Q1) Is it even possible to book a Dining Reservation on a MNSSHP Day even without having ticket for that Special Event like a Dinner Reservation for 6 p.m. will I be rushed to leave the restaurant before 7 p.m. or could I dine but after dined had to leave the park???

Q2) If I would purchase the Special Event Ticket can I still have the Dining Reservation and definitely will not been thrown out of the Restaurant even when the PARTY started (only need to get the Party Lanyard around 4 p.m., than it should be good and on your time what you do there right???).

Q3) Will the Special Shows Parades and Fireworks been Showtimes showed on the MDE App (hope they will have 2 Shows of each cuz back than the second Hocus Pocus show was less crowded like the fireworks Show as well??? The Parade is only once or also twice (in the past)???

Q4) Has anything a Halloween overlay like Pirates of the Caribbean or is that the only extra special experience they made? Has Haunted Mansion anything rather than being creepier with Halloween, didn´t be there some Ghostplayers at the Vineyard Graveyard some Lady talking sitting around (sorry don´t know all those details of characters love the parks but so much input to know not easy all those names)???

Q5) What Characters were around last year hard to know I know since shortly meetings huggings are back finally,???

Cuz last time I catched the Wonderland Crew , Belle and Gaston, Prince Eric and Ariel (for Give Kids the World) but haven´t time to catch more back than read Jafar Apu Genie maybe at Adventureland, but Hook Pan or others rare ones would be sweet to meet and catch like the seven dwarfs all of them would be sweet but hard to get so many of course did want to catch those pretty rarely ones.

Q6) So hardly likely which Characters could be out around???

Can´t miss those Hocus Pocus Stageshow this time around, the Fireworks and maybe even the Parade, need seven dwarfs maybe big thunder mntn as well, Splash Mntn if open would be sweet,

Q7) With the Event back in place guessing no more free items only the candies Halloween goodies in some Areas for extra cash I guess Hollywood Specialities.???

Q8) What Rides, Shows usually are being shutted down during the Parties or are they all available and run????

I Had a creepy funny time in it´s a small world funny scary experience (but was on a after hours event i think???) the boats stopped at some point for minutes not going further (maybe the operating Woman needing toilet break)

Q9) Should I even got it to enjoy longer MAGIC KINGDOM celebrating in this special Way cuz would be something Special as a reminder for my second trip another sweet memory would you guys agree that it is worthy to do so of course it is getting pricier since my first time $30,- aren´t less but aren´t to much more either so would should I do it???

Q10) And if so how to purchase it I guess you must do that extra Dreams Unlimited can´t do it for us clients I guess, so from May 12th forward directly from the Homepage choosing and paying it with my card when I am having the Money on it right not other option possible on that???

Thanks for everyone that tries to help me and yes many details not out yet but this one here are at the Moment posted it for some other Guy to HELPING around.

Event Dates & Ticket Prices​

Tinker Bell perched atop a giant treasure chest on a parade float in the middle of Main Street, U S A

This special event takes place select nights August 12 to October 31, 2022.
Ticket prices vary based on date:

Event Date
Event Ticket for Ages 10 and Up (Excludes Tax)Event Ticket for Ages 3-9 (Excludes Tax)
Friday, August 12, 2022$139$129
Tuesday, August 16, 2022$109$99
Friday, August 19, 2022$109$99
Tuesday, August 23, 2022$109$99
Friday, August 26, 2022$109$99
Tuesday, August 30, 2022$109$99
Friday, September 2, 2022$109$99
Monday, September 5, 2022$109$99
Friday, September 9, 2022$119$109
Sunday, September 11, 2022$119$109
Tuesday, September 13, 2022$119$109
Friday, September 16, 2022$119$109
Sunday, September 18, 2022$119$109
Tuesday, September 20, 2022$119$109
Friday, September 23, 2022$139$129
Sunday, September 25, 2022$139$129
Tuesday, September 27, 2022$139$129
Thursday, September 29, 2022$139$129
Friday, September 30, 2022$139$129
Sunday, October 2, 2022$139$129
Tuesday, October 4, 2022$159$149
Thursday, October 6, 2022$159$149
Friday, October 7, 2022$179$169
Monday, October 10, 2022$159$149
Tuesday, October 11, 2022$159$149
Thursday, October 13, 2022$159$149
Friday, October 14, 2022$179$169
Sunday, October 16, 2022$159$149
Tuesday, October 18, 2022$159$149
Thursday, October 20, 2022$159$149
Friday, October 21, 2022$179$169
Sunday, October 23, 2022$159$149
Tuesday, October 25, 2022$159$149
Thursday, October 27, 2022$159$149
Friday, October 28, 2022$179$169
Sunday, October 30, 2022$179$169
Monday, October 31, 2022$199$189
Event Times
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight.
Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket--giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or theme park reservation.
Discounts
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $10 per ticket to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, valid for select event nights.
Purchase Tickets Soon
Guests of select hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort can begin purchasing Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets as early as May 12, 2022. All other Guests may purchase tickets beginning on May 18, 2022.
The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort.
Tickets are limited and may not be available for purchase on the day of the event (or earlier).
Know Before You Go
Before you arrive at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, please check our Know Before You Go page and Costume Policy for the most up-to-date information. Please note that health and safety measures, policies and operational guidelines are subject to change.

And how can I get a bold type for the Headline how does that work why some have that and many of us don´t (has that something to do how many much people posted around here before they would get bold types???)

Hi everyone!

Disney put out the Surprise that the Halloween Not so Scary Party is coming back this Summer til Halloween with new additions (including some for the 50th a little gift) like it will have a Party from 7 p.m. til midnight 5 hours of action and Fun.

So of course Disney interferes with my plans again, with Disney nothing is for sure and the Pandemic and other things doesn´t make it easy and they always have something up their sleeves in one hand they save you Money with the other they find something to let you grab and give back some to them again.

So I am back against the Wall again yeah I could change things again but not sure if that wouldn´t effect cuz maybe people would park-hopping to other parks if they have to leave before 7 p.m. and hopping right in DHS or EPCOT so would be kinda crowded there maybe so not really a option especially with not much time left there to do things.

But okay that is my dramatic kind of Events could switch days, park hopping or even going back to my resort enjoy the evening there. But had planned a lot it is my second time on this second trip for MK and pretty worried not to been able to do all I wanted if I had to leave around 7 p.m.

So I have some important questions I hope you can help me on here.

Like Q1) Is it even possible to book a Dining Reservation on a MNSSHP Day even without having ticket for that Special Event like a Dinner Reservation for 6 p.m. will I be rushed to leave the restaurant before 7 p.m. or could I dine but after dined had to leave the park???

Q2) If I would purchase the Special Event Ticket can I still have the Dining Reservation and definitely will not been thrown out of the Restaurant even when the PARTY started (only need to get the Party Lanyard around 4 p.m., than it should be good and on your time what you do there right???).

Q3) Will the Special Shows Parades and Fireworks been Showtimes showed on the MDE App (hope they will have 2 Shows of each cuz back than the second Hocus Pocus show was less crowded like the fireworks Show as well??? The Parade is only once or also twice (in the past)???

Q4) Has anything a Halloween overlay like Pirates of the Caribbean or is that the only extra special experience they made? Has Haunted Mansion anything rather than being creepier with Halloween, didn´t be there some Ghostplayers at the Vineyard Graveyard some Lady talking sitting around (sorry don´t know all those details of characters love the parks but so much input to know not easy all those names)???

Q5) What Characters were around last year hard to know I know since shortly meetings huggings are back finally,???

Cuz last time I catched the Wonderland Crew , Belle and Gaston, Prince Eric and Ariel (for Give Kids the World) but haven´t time to catch more back than read Jafar Apu Genie maybe at Adventureland, but Hook Pan or others rare ones would be sweet to meet and catch like the seven dwarfs all of them would be sweet but hard to get so many of course did want to catch those pretty rarely ones.

Q6) So hardly likely which Characters could be out around???

Can´t miss those Hocus Pocus Stageshow this time around, the Fireworks and maybe even the Parade, need seven dwarfs maybe big thunder mntn as well, Splash Mntn if open would be sweet,

Q7) With the Event back in place guessing no more free items only the candies Halloween goodies in some Areas for extra cash I guess Hollywood Specialities.???

Q8) What Rides, Shows usually are being shutted down during the Parties or are they all available and run????

I Had a creepy funny time in it´s a small world funny scary experience (but was on a after hours event i think???) the boats stopped at some point for minutes not going further (maybe the operating Woman needing toilet break)

Q9) Should I even got it to enjoy longer MAGIC KINGDOM celebrating in this special Way cuz would be something Special as a reminder for my second trip another sweet memory would you guys agree that it is worthy to do so of course it is getting pricier since my first time $30,- aren´t less but aren´t to much more either so would should I do it???

Q10) And if so how to purchase it I guess you must do that extra Dreams Unlimited can´t do it for us clients I guess, so from May 12th forward directly from the Homepage choosing and paying it with my card when I am having the Money on it right not other option possible on that???

Thanks for everyone that tries to help me and yes many details not out yet but this one here are at the Moment posted it for some other Guy to HELPING around.

Event Dates & Ticket Prices​

Tinker Bell perched atop a giant treasure chest on a parade float in the middle of Main Street, U S A

This special event takes place select nights August 12 to October 31, 2022.
Ticket prices vary based on date:

Event Date
Event Ticket for Ages 10 and Up (Excludes Tax)Event Ticket for Ages 3-9 (Excludes Tax)
Friday, August 12, 2022$139$129
Tuesday, August 16, 2022$109$99
Friday, August 19, 2022$109$99
Tuesday, August 23, 2022$109$99
Friday, August 26, 2022$109$99
Tuesday, August 30, 2022$109$99
Friday, September 2, 2022$109$99
Monday, September 5, 2022$109$99
Friday, September 9, 2022$119$109
Sunday, September 11, 2022$119$109
Tuesday, September 13, 2022$119$109
Friday, September 16, 2022$119$109
Sunday, September 18, 2022$119$109
Tuesday, September 20, 2022$119$109
Friday, September 23, 2022$139$129
Sunday, September 25, 2022$139$129
Tuesday, September 27, 2022$139$129
Thursday, September 29, 2022$139$129
Friday, September 30, 2022$139$129
Sunday, October 2, 2022$139$129
Tuesday, October 4, 2022$159$149
Thursday, October 6, 2022$159$149
Friday, October 7, 2022$179$169
Monday, October 10, 2022$159$149
Tuesday, October 11, 2022$159$149
Thursday, October 13, 2022$159$149
Friday, October 14, 2022$179$169
Sunday, October 16, 2022$159$149
Tuesday, October 18, 2022$159$149
Thursday, October 20, 2022$159$149
Friday, October 21, 2022$179$169
Sunday, October 23, 2022$159$149
Tuesday, October 25, 2022$159$149
Thursday, October 27, 2022$159$149
Friday, October 28, 2022$179$169
Sunday, October 30, 2022$179$169
Monday, October 31, 2022$199$189
Event Times
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight.
Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket--giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or theme park reservation.
Discounts
Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can save $10 per ticket to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, valid for select event nights.
Purchase Tickets Soon
Guests of select hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort can begin purchasing Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets as early as May 12, 2022. All other Guests may purchase tickets beginning on May 18, 2022.
The advance purchase window is available to Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort.
Tickets are limited and may not be available for purchase on the day of the event (or earlier).
Know Before You Go
Before you arrive at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, please check our Know Before You Go page and Costume Policy for the most up-to-date information. Please note that health and safety measures, policies and operational guidelines are subject to change.
Once tickets are on sale, any travel agent, including Dreams Unlimited, that has a Disney account should be able to add the ticket to your package, but you may want to verify.

You will not be kicked out of a dining reservation, but plan to eat before 6pm. You will come out better by using that initial two hour window to eat then get in line for your favorite character meet and greet(Jack and Sally or Seven Dwarves are the most popular). It is likely there will be multiple shows and parades as before.

Hope this helps. Kinda thinking about it for my birthday in August, alongside H2O.

Once tickets are on sale, any travel agent, including Dreams Unlimited, that has a Disney account should be able to add the ticket to your package, but you may want to verify.

You will not be kicked out of a dining reservation, but plan to eat before 6pm. You will come out better by using that initial two hour window to eat then get in line for your favorite character meet and greet(Jack and Sally or Seven Dwarves are the most popular). It is likely there will be multiple shows and parades as before.

Hope this helps. Kinda thinking about it for my birthday in August, alongside H2O.
Yes thanks will see last time I think did it myself as well but good to know they can do it as well, but it isn´t that complicated and since the party starts at 7 pm maybe starting a hour earlier 5 pm with my Dinner but those Characters will be interesting to catch of course but don´t want to lose to much time those nightmare ones not my stick just watched the movie once wasn´t bad and of course the only halloweenish ones out besides the graveyard dapper dans or how they called at those parties???

And if I miss the dwarfs than so be would be sad but not want to spend to much time in like that 5 hours can go fast and the Shows Fireworks I have to catch once last time was doing the characters for my donation item that was my mission this time around don´t want to miss it again. Also want to ride some rides as well.

I wish you the best luck that you can do it on your birthday is also something quite nice to do just like celebrating MK 50th in that special Halloweenish Style and the Party and forgetting for once this nasty stupid sad times and Pandemic and Situations.

Yes thanks will see last time I think did it myself as well but good to know they can do it as well, but it isn´t that complicated and since the party starts at 7 pm maybe starting a hour earlier 5 pm with my Dinner but those Characters will be interesting to catch of course but don´t want to lose to much time those nightmare ones not my stick just watched the movie once wasn´t bad and of course the only halloweenish ones out besides the graveyard dapper dans or how they called at those parties???

And if I miss the dwarfs than so be would be sad but not want to spend to much time in like that 5 hours can go fast and the Shows Fireworks I have to catch once last time was doing the characters for my donation item that was my mission this time around don´t want to miss it again. Also want to ride some rides as well.

I wish you the best luck that you can do it on your birthday is also something quite nice to do just like celebrating MK 50th in that special Halloweenish Style and the Party and forgetting for once this nasty stupid sad times and Pandemic and Situations.
Not guaranteeing they can, but doesn't hurt to ask at least. The lines for those two characters I mentioned can get 2-3 hours long by 6pm, so that's why I said plan to get in line early if you want either. Cadaver Dans for Halloween. The first Halloween party is the day before my birthday. Since I am a Universal passholder, I figured a day or two there as well. Not quite sure yet though. Just know I have air credit I need to use by September.

THANKS for the Help Guys but I considered to let it Go and be FROZEN will instead celebrating the 50th in GRAND STYLE with the CALIFORNIA GRILL 50th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION 3-course Dinner at the CONTEMPORARY RESORT and maybe I will even have a glimpse or so from the HALLOWEEN Fireworks there as well for a delightful Evening but will have to take a UBER cuz after that Party people will get bonkers so like more to drive directly with them to my Resort instead of being stacked in the transportations.

But hope could help here for those that can´t have it not with that Event and getting those details easily with me around. I think my Replacement will be another exciting Memory than anyways celebrating 50years of MK. sorry Guys thanks for the Help anyways

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter