MNSSHP Page Kit Swap - Progress Thread

Queenie

Mouseketeer
The kits will each contain 4 items: a topper, photo mat or frame, journalling box and another element of your choice (e.g. tag, library pocket & tag, file folder, paper piecing.)

GROUP 1 - CLOSED
1. Hallowishes - Queenie - Large Tag
2. Boo-to-You Parade - Stitch#1 - Library Pocket & Tag
3. Trick or Treat!!! - Bernard&MissBianca - Library Pocket & Tag
4. Headless Horseman - YodasMom - Tag
5. Costumes - Michellepooh - File Folder
6. Meeting Villains - logan&tylersmama - ?

GROUP 2 - CLOSED
1. Hallowishes - YodasMom - Slide Mounts
2. Boo-to-You Parade - mickeyfan2 - ?
3. Trick or Treat!!! - Queenie - Small Sweet Embellishments
4. General - hiclarke - ?
5. Costumes - Diana Lyn - Tag
6. Meeting Villains - Michellepooh - Library Pocket & Tag

Please can you email me with your group number (or numbers), DISname, Real Name, Address, Telephone Number and email address? My email address is emappeal at hotmail dot com, put DIS Swap or something similar in the subject or it will get lost in my junk mail. Remember you will be posting items to MyLittlePiglet, not to me (for convenience and costs sake) so it will be her address you receive, not mine.

Email Received - :thumbsup2
Package Received - :cool1:

Bernard&MissBianca - :thumbsup2
Diana Lyn - :thumbsup2
hiclarke - :thumbsup2
logan&tylersmama - :thumbsup2
Michellepooh - :thumbsup2
mickeyfan2 - :thumbsup2, :cool1:
Stitch#1 - :thumbsup2
YodasMom - :thumbsup2

Hi guys,

Just bumping to remind you all that I need emails. I've only had one so far, from YodasMom (thank you!) Please don't be MIA :)

Ok gang, here's a little update. I am still waiting for emails or PM's from the following people with their info:

Michellepooh
mickeyfan2
Diana Lyn

I am going to PM them now and say that if, when I get back from vacation, I am still waiting for communication from them then their spots will be angeled out. I get back on Oct 8th so this will be almost 6 weeks since I opened this thread, I think that is more than enough time to respond and should allow for any illnesses etc. We are still a long way from our completion date but I hope you've got some great ideas, I can;t wait to see your stuff in the new year!

Thanks!

One more update, the missing people have now all been in contact so we're up to date. Will contact everyone when I get back. See you all soon.

Just an FYI got 1 request for the mailing address (which is mine) so if anyone else needs this info please let me know. I do not know if there are any special mailing instructions or anything, just that they are going to my address.

PS Did I mention that I think I have convienced my DH that we can got to MMNSSHP next year to celebreate our DD's thrid b-day. I am very excited. IT is yet to be seen if we can arrange DSD to be able to go too.

Hi all,

Just resurrecting this thread now I'm back from vacation and have completed the two exams I had waiting for me on my return (that was fun - NOT!) Just checking that everyone is doing ok so far - if anyone's started yet! I've got my ideas together for several pieces but not actually started putting them together - needed to race to finish Toppers N Tags! Getting excited about this now I've been to MNSSHP - just wateched my video and relived the memories yesterday, so cool!

Queenie. I completed mine and mailed them to mylittlepiglet. She reported that she got them a few weeks ago.

mickeyfan2 said:
Queenie. I completed mine and mailed them to mylittlepiglet. She reported that she got them a few weeks ago.

:faint: :eek: :earseek: :worship: :scared1: WOW - IM IMPRESSED!!!

I started to get my ideas together and need to get some more supplies. When is this due again?
Jennifer

logan&tylersmama said:
:faint: :eek: :earseek: :worship: :scared1: WOW - IM IMPRESSED!!!

I started to get my ideas together and need to get some more supplies. When is this due again?
Jennifer
]
I loved the showoff title. :rotfl:

I really wanted all of my swaps done before we started our holiday decorating and our holiday vacation.

It is due 1/15/07.

Hi all, just bumping this thread up so you can find it to post.

I'm doing bad - I admit it! I've finished one item out of 8, but I have my ideas down for most of the rest so not too worried :)

I have my ideas and, in fact, was just designing some things for the Headless Horseman yesterday. Haven't actually made anything yet. I'm still in, though.

I am so glad i am the only one not done yet. I have my ideas togeter and even bouth some supplies.
since this is my first big swap (i did 2 others where you didnt need to make anything - and one never got mailed back to me!)
ANYWAY--- since there are six people in the group including myself - i make six and send them all in or do i only send in 5?
are the particular sizes that the matts, topper, journalling box need to be?
thanks
Jennifer

I NEED INSPERATION!!!

logan&tylersmama said:
I am so glad i am the only one not done yet. I have my ideas togeter and even bouth some supplies.
since this is my first big swap (i did 2 others where you didnt need to make anything - and one never got mailed back to me!)
ANYWAY--- since there are six people in the group including myself - i make six and send them all in or do i only send in 5?
are the particular sizes that the matts, topper, journalling box need to be?
thanks
Jennifer

I NEED INSPERATION!!!

Yes you send all 6 to me. it's easier to swap out that way. The mats need to be 4 1/4 by 6 1/4 for the top mat so the pictures(4x6) are slightly smaller. the bottom mat needs to be 4 1/2 x 6 1/2. The toppers are 2 x 8, and the journal box needs to have a writing space of at least 2x2.

My package has been sitting here stamped, addressed and ready to go for over a week. :sad2: It will be mailed tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter