MNSSHP & MVMCP - Dates Announced!

Yeah, I'm glad.

Did you notice they changed the days a little? There's some Sunday's and Tuesday's thrown in instead of Mondays.

Thanks for the info.:D

I hope this link works to the Disney World website because it does list the dates for the Halloween party (Deb's site had said "Just Announced (not confirmed)"):
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wa...&AgeRange=0&parkhours=3201&info=SpecialEvents

- - - - - - -
Name: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Dates: Oct 18-19, Oct 21, Oct 24-26, Oct 28, Oct 31
Description: It's everything you love about Halloween, plus the fantasy of the Magic Kingdom. The Park is all dressed up for a special Halloween treat and the trick is to guess which character is hiding behind their costume. A one-of-a-kind Halloween Parade, with your favorite villains, and trick-or-treating stations throughout the Park make this event a sweet treat.
- - - - - - -

Anyone have more info on this?
Do you need special tickets or just the regular park pass? I am planning on being there that week so I am just trying to plan ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter