MNSSHP entry time

disneymagicRN

Earning My Ears
We will be at MNSSHP on Tuesday. In the past DVC members have been able to enter early (I think around 2 pm). Has anyone heard if this is the case this year? Our party is sold out, so I'm sure it will be packed. Hoping to have as much time as possible in MK!

We will be at MNSSHP on Tuesday. In the past DVC members have been able to enter early (I think around 2 pm). Has anyone heard if this is the case this year? Our party is sold out, so I'm sure it will be packed. Hoping to have as much time as possible in MK!
4pm I believe, it states it on the info page.

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Guests with tickets to this event do not need to make a theme park reservation in order to enter the park at 4:00 PM or later. If you plan to arrive earlier than 4:00 PM, valid park admission as well as a theme park reservation for Magic Kingdom park will be required.

Event Hours
The event takes place from 7:00 PM to midnight.

There is nothing on the DVC member website that indicates the 2 pm entry time is available this year.

Anyone know why the DVC discounted tickets are only available through October 7, 2022?

Do they release them in bunches or a few days at a time? They are only out 57 days for DVC and AP discounts, but General Admission is completely available.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Mark

Anyone know why the DVC discounted tickets are only available through October 7, 2022?

Do they release them in bunches or a few days at a time? They are only out 57 days for DVC and AP discounts, but General Admission is completely available.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Mark
Historically, they have not discounted the party tickets closest to the actual holiday (Halloween & Christmas). There will not be any DVC (or AP) ticket discounts for the parties after 10/7.

Historically, they have not discounted the party tickets closest to the actual holiday (Halloween & Christmas). There will not be any DVC (or AP) ticket discounts for the parties after 10/7.
Thank you for your response, it has been many years since I've purchased tickets for one of the parties (Halloween or Christmas) and I had forgotten that.
Mark

Dang. Wish I would of seen this yesterday but was up early for the Harry Potter day. And then had to run back because I left my stuff in the locked safe :(

And I could not find it on the benefit page. So now I’m chillin’ at the poly till 4 entry.

Dang. Wish I would of seen this yesterday but was up early for the Harry Potter day. And then had to run back because I left my stuff in the locked safe :(

And I could not find it on the benefit page. So now I’m chillin’ at the poly till 4 entry.
So, you can confirm, members with benefits can't enter till 4PM, just like the masses.

There is nothing on the DVC member website that indicates the 2 pm entry time is available this year

This is so disappointing.

Just another perk taken away from DVC members.

This is so disappointing.

Just another perk taken away from DVC members.

Kind of surprising because if a DVC member is in the park 2 hours early, they might be spending money on food or souvenirs during those 2 hours. If they're sitting in their room for those 2 hours waiting until they can enter MK, they aren't spending money.

So I must be missing something about the decision-making process.

Kind of surprising because if a DVC member is in the park 2 hours early, they might be spending money on food or souvenirs during those 2 hours. If they're sitting in their room for those 2 hours waiting until they can enter MK, they aren't spending money.

So I must be missing something about the decision-making process.

Exactly, because without the option to buy APs for my DH and DS after we let them expire last year... we're doing a pool day instead of a park day, with no dining reservations etc. Normally, we would have gone to Epcot or something for Garden Grill lunch before the party - or if we could get in at 2pm, we'd have lunch in MK. Nope. More saving for me, less $ for Disney.

Exactly, because without the option to buy APs for my DH and DS after we let them expire last year... we're doing a pool day instead of a park day, with no dining reservations etc. Normally, we would have gone to Epcot or something for Garden Grill lunch before the party - or if we could get in at 2pm, we'd have lunch in MK. Nope. More saving for me, less $ for Disney.
Exactly in the same situation. We are going Labor Day weekend for MNSSHP, staying at BLT for 4 nights. Those (MNSSHP) tickets are the only ones we have. We'll hit the pools, shop at the outlets, etc. for the rest of the time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter