• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP DVC Discounted Tickets

Kathymford

A little obsessed is ok....right?
So I'm in the process of planning my very first WDW DVC trip and am looking at buying the MNSSHP DVC discounted tickets. I found the link on the member site, but noticed it has a disclaimer that says **Proof of Disney Vacation Club Membership and valid photo ID for all adults in same household required.

My question is, do they really check this? My DBF does live with me, but his address on his DL is our old address. In fact, he's even on my DVC membership page as an associate member, but of course the DVC membership card only says my name.

Should I bother having him try to get his license changed before our trip? TIA.

If you were purchasing annual passes, yes they would check each adult for those. I've never had them check ids for anyone other than myself when purchasing discounted special event tickets.

If I remember correctly, a member can buy discounted party tickets for up to 4 or 6 people in their party, and the member just has to show their own ID at will call when picking them up. We went this past December to MVMCP and my husband and I are the DVC owners with 9 people in our travel party. We were able to order everyone's tickets at our discounted rate, and only had to show our IDs and membership card. MS told me when I ordered the tickets that each member is allowed to order up to either the 4 or 6 (I forget what the max is per member), so if we had ordered that amount or less, only one of us would have to have the ID. Since we ordered more, we needed to show both cards, but in your case you will probably only need 1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter