MNSSHP 4:00 PM Entry Confirmed:)

Holy cow. I have tickets for the Sept. 14th MNSSHP and we will most likely be at MK by 3 pm or so. I promise I will go and try to get wristbands promptly at 4 pm and report back via DD iPod Touch (we have a MiFi to provide connection.)

Of course my money is on Robo being right, I'm offering 2 to 1 if there are any takers. :lmao:

The kids and I are doing a long weekend and attending MVMCP. We are hoping for the 4:00 entry. I am assuming whatever goes for MNSSHP will go for the other. Good luck!:thumbsup2

So what if you are already at MK on your regular park ticket can you stay after 7pm to watch the parade but not ride any rides or do they some how have regular park ticket holders leave at park close time?
No worries! Some people get very upset at the thought of anyone getting anything for free. If you have hoppers you might just want to go elsewhere after 7 PM or avoid the MK on the days they have these parties. That's what we will always do since we have no interest in these parties.

There were credible rumours and much discussion on the party threads that WDW wouldn't allow entrance into the parties @ 4:00 pm:eek:...contrary to past practice.

I emailed them & received the following reply (i've blocked out the CMs name for privacy reasons):

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

I apologize for any confusion regarding your special event tickets.
Guests with a valid Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party ticket may
enter the Magic Kingdom® Park as early as 4 p.m. on the date specified
on the ticket. The hours of the actually Halloween party are from 7
p.m. to 12 a.m. All entertainment is subject to change without notice.

I hope your upcoming visit is filled with special memories.

Best regards,

xxxxx xxxxx
Guest Communication Services
Walt Disney World Resort

:dance3::yay::banana::thumbsup2

I really hope this is true, because we have an ADR for CRT at 4:15 pm on 10/14.

We have an early ressie at Crystal Palace for the party on October 26th. Hope this is accurate too. We'll see when we get there huh?:goodvibes

So what if you are already at MK on your regular park ticket can you stay after 7pm to watch the parade but not ride any rides or do they some how have regular park ticket holders leave at park close time?

You didn't say anything wrong, it is just that conversations can get heated fast here on the DIS and a poster asking a similar question sparked a large debate.

The official MK hours for the dates when MNSSHP/MVMCP run are from 9am to 7pm. At 7pm regular guests will be asked to exit the park. Cast Members will line the entrances to the lands, as well as form a line down the middle of Main Street. They will check for wristbands and guests without them will not be admitted into the lands (from the hub etc.) and will be asked to proceed to the exit.

As the parade starts at 8:30, there really isn't a legitimate reason for a day guest to still be in the park when it begins.

I would recommend avoiding the MK on a MNSSHP/MVMCP day, unless you have hoppers and then I would recomm3end leaving mid-afternoon.

No worries! Some people get very upset at the thought of anyone getting anything for free. If you have hoppers you might just want to go elsewhere after 7 PM or avoid the MK on the days they have these parties. That's what we will always do since we have no interest in these parties.

:confused3 Of course they do! People attending the parties pay $50-60pp for the parade, fireworks, shows, lowered crowd levels, special merchandise, trick or treating/hot chocolate and the special/rare character meet & greets.

It is unfair to the party guests, who are paying for the privledges, if regular guests are permitted to stay and watch the parades and fireworks. That is half the point of going!

Does this include the Christmas party as well? Because I would love to make reservations at the Crystal Palace for dinner the night we go but want to be sure we can get in the park?:santa:

Does this include the Christmas party as well? Because I would love to make reservations at the Crystal Palace for dinner the night we go but want to be sure we can get in the park?:santa:

As far as anyone knows, nothing will be any different for party entry time than it was last year (or the previous several years.)

And, putting it bluntly, if (IF) Disney was going to change the entry time for the parties, the
"Phone CM's" would not have that advance information, anyway.

So, yes, you can assume that MVMCP guests will be allowed into MK with only their party tickets beginning at 4PM.

I have a friend that works for upper management at the MK, there has been no change in policy concerning any of the parties, you will still be able to get to any of them at 4pm including the Christmas one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter