How has the meet line for Ariel and Eric been? How long is the average wait? I've not seen too much mentioned about them.
On a sold out night we showed up just before 11:15 and had two groups in front of us. Unfortunately they went on a 15 minute break promptly at 11:15, so we got the skeleton shot and then returned. No one else had jumped in line while we were gone, though several did just before 11:30.

Oh no! It changed.
Reconfiguring.... And done.

Beautiful! You've allowed yourself plenty of time in between each event/ride etc and should have a really smooth party! Have fun and let us know how it all works out but most importantly, have an awesome time!

What’s the best and quickest way to get the party Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom cars?

Thanks!

Okay, I've adjusted my plans sooooo many times that DH no longer wants to hear about it. LOL. Anyone want to review the (hopefully) final versions and critique? This will be our 5th and 6th MNSSHP, so we have done Jack and Sally and the dwarfs in prior years. Party of 2 adults and 2 children, focus on party exclusive events. Will also try to squeeze in some party treats and pick up an Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket as time/location allows. We are staying on site and plan to leave Poly at 3 each night.

Friday, October 13th (Alice in Wonderland costumes)

Arrive at MK by 3:30

Pick up SOTMK cards at firehouse / Main Street bypass for photos

4:05 – 4:25 Jungle Cruise FP (FP return window 4:00-5:00) - may skip this if time is tight, but this is one of our favorite rides and we won't be in MK other than the parties this trip.

4:30 – 6:00 Be Our Guest (ADR @ 4:30)

6:10 – 6:25 Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (FP return window 5:25-6:25)

6:30 – 7:15 Queen of Hearts / Tweedles M&G

7:15 – 8:00 Alice / Mad Hatter M&G

8:00 – 9:00 Belle & Gaston M&G (tag team Fantasyland rides, TOT) <--- this is a nice to have not need to have; can skip if line looks longer than 60 minutes

9:15 Check in for Hallowishes dessert party (Tomorrowland TOT before, if time)

9:45 Move to Plaza Garden

10:15 – 10:30 Hallowishes

10:35 – 10:45 Ride BTMRR (if time; otherwise, ride after parade)

10:45 Grab spot for 2nd Boo to You Parade in Frontierland (tag team Liberty Square TOT)

10:50 Cadaver Dans

11:10 – 11:35 Boo to You Parade

11:40 – 11:55 TOT in Adventureland(check on Moana line?)

12:00 Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular

Headless Horseman magic shot on way out of park

Sunday, October 15th (101 Dalmatians costumes)

4:00 – 5:00 The Plaza (ADR @ 4:00)

5:05 – 5:30 Tomorrowland Speedway (FP return window 4:20-5:20) / Photo booth

5:50 – 6:10 Peter Pan’s Flight (FP return window 5:20-6:20)

6:20 – 7:15 Cruella M&G (tag team Fantasyland rides)

7:20-7:25 Skeleton Dance magic shot

7:30-8:30 Haunted Mansion (ride + magic shots)

8:35 Grab spot for 1st parade in Frontierland (near Liberty Bell) / tag team Hitchhiking Ghosts magic shot

8:50 Cadaver Dans

9:10 – 9:35 Boo to You Parade

9:45 Grab spot for Hallowishes near Casey’s

10:40 – 11:40 Meet Aladdin & Friends (both M&G’s) / tag team Adventureland TOT <--- another nice to have, not need to have. May skip in favor of rides and TOT'ing, as I'm trying to keep this night a little less structured. May also use this time for Philharmagic TOT and movies, as I have nowhere else to squeeze that in!

11:45 – 11:55 Ride POTC

11:55 – 12:00 Ride BTMRR

Thoughts??

Ah come on, October isn't that bad! I can walk to my car after work without sweating or thinking I accidentally walked into a sauna. Actually, most days are already like that now, though it is far from pleasant. And sometimes, it even gets below 70 overnight in October. Some of us even need light jackets sometimes at night by the end of October. :-) (I live in the Tampa Bay area).

Winter in the parks is always amusing. You can pick the locals out quite easily...
I've only been to Disney in Dec. & Jan. I'm big & heat is my enemy :lmao: If the heat keeps up in Southeast MO like it is this week, next week in Disney will be the same as here except more humidity. In Dec. & Jan., it is extremely easy to pick out locals. We have on short sleeves & the CMs are bringing blankets & hoodies out of the shops to sell on the sidewalks. However, I still buy winter merchandise for when I get back home. :goodvibes

I think I am finally ready to commit to a written itinerary. Really hoping to get some advice on this from those who have been before! Teens touring separately, so this is just for me and DH. We won't be able to be there at 4, but will be high-tailing it from Epcot after our Japan Sake Pairing experience.

6:30 - 7:00 Arrive MK, enter, get wristbands
7:00 - 7:30 Meet talking Mickey
7:30 - 7:45 Go through bypass, get treat bags, maybe take some pictures
7:45 - 8:15 walk through Fantasyland, ToT at Philharmagic
8:15 - 8:45 ride HM and get hitch hiking ghost Magic Shot
8:45 - 9:15 ride BTMR
9:00 - 9:30 wander around, maybe do another ride
9:30 - 10:15 follow first parade out, find viewing for fireworks from Main St
10:30 - 10:45 get pumpkin waffle sundae and find parade viewing
11:15 - parade
12:00 - Hocus Pocus
12:25 - 12:45 Magic Shots on the way out (dancing ghosts, headless horseman)

I have heard that the photographers are still out until around 1am. Should I not count on that and plan to do Magic Shots earlier, just in case? Really, really appreciate any help!
Based on suggestions, this is now what I am thinking...

6:30 - 7:00 Arrive MK, enter, get wristbands
7:00 - 7:30 Meet talking Mickey
7:30 - 8:00 Walk down Main St, get dancing ghost magic shot and headless horseman if it's dark enough
8:00 - 8:30 walk through Fantasyland, ToT at Philharmagic
8:30 - 9:00 ride HM and get hitch hiking ghost Magic Shot
9:00 - 9:15 ride BTMR
9:15 - 9:30 wander around
9:30 - 10:15 follow first parade out, find viewing for fireworks from Main St. Ideally, I'd like to find a spot on a curb where we can just sit down after the fireworks to wait for the parade. Is this unreasonable?
10:15 - 10:30 fireworks
10:30 - 11:15 switch off getting pumpkin waffle sundae and holding down parade spots
11:15 - parade
12:00 - Hocus Pocus
12:25 - headless horseman magic shot if it wasn't dark enough earlier

I would still love it if anyone has other suggestions. I am thinking about not doing Mickey...can't decide...Also, for making our way from Epcot to MK, I think we are going to walk back to the Beach Club from Japan and take a Minnie van, hopefully saving time by skipping the TTC. Does this make sense or would the monorail be faster?

O

10:40 – 11:40 Meet Aladdin & Friends (both M&G’s) / tag team Adventureland TOT <--- another nice to have, not need to have. May skip in favor of rides and TOT'ing, as I'm trying to keep this night a little less structured. May also use this time for Philharmagic TOT and movies, as I have nowhere else to squeeze that in!

Thoughts??

I know I'm not sure how to squeeze Philharmagic TOT location either, it sounds too cool to miss! Regarding the POTC ride you're only allowing 10 minutes, it's about an 8 minute ride and that does not include the time to breeze through the queue, board the boat, ride, deboarding and getting out then to hauling it to BTMRR, buddy I just don't see it working. I'd stick with ToTing at the bonus locations then doing the rides you'd have more time for them.

I (27) will be attending MNSSHP with DBF (34) on 10/26.

We will be in MK all day with APs.

Here's our schedule:

1:45- 3/3:30? ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern

If out of LTT by 3, 3-3:30 Ride Haunted Mansion

If not,
3:30/3:45-5:15? I will line up for Jack and Sally, DBF to nearest wristband station for wristband (what seems closer Tortuga Tavern or Philharmagic?)
---He returns to stand in line and I’m go get my wristband.

5:15-6:30/6:40
Head to Storybook Circus to line up for 7 dwarves. Not sure where we’ll be in line since I’m sure the line will have formed by the time we get there. Alternate shopping at Big Top Souvenirs for party merchandise.

6:30/6:40 Line up for Cruella
----Tag Team- Leave DBF in line while I head to popcorn cart outside Storybook Circus for Oogie Boogie bucket

7:20-7:35 meet Goofy if short line

7:35-8:00 meet Ariel and Eric

8:05-8:40 Trick or Treat/watch Madames at HM

8:45-9:10 head over to watch Cadaver Dans

9:10-10:30 Make way to Main Street , trick or treat on way to get Magic shots then find a spot for Hallowishes
----Random question that I've never looked into before. Does the bypass stay open through the whole party? We'll miss it since we'll be in the park already and I'd like to do it if possible.

10:30-10:45 meet Mickey if wait time is short or just find spot for Boo-to-You (I’m sure we could use some extra sitting at this point)

11:15-11:40? Watch Boo-to-you on Main Street

After parade, walk very briskly to Tomorrowland to see if meeting Lotso is an option (we did this for MVCMP with Nick and Judy and it worked!)

12am: Again walk briskly to Main Street for Hocus Pocus show

Afterwards, back to resort to collapse in exhaustion!

Does the bypass stay open through the whole party? We'll miss it since we'll be in the park already and I'd like to do it if possible. It's been reported it closes by 7ish.

11:15-11:50 Watch Boo-to-you on Main Street

I have tentatively been looking at ours. Would love some advice around the 3 main entertainments in particular.

Waaay too many "if's" you really need to make some decisions and your Meet & Greets should have first priority. Just because the lines are long doesn't mean you both have to stand in them together I recommend utilizing "Tag Team" to get other things done while you alternate hold the spots during M&Gs.

Last edited:
Okay, I've adjusted my plans sooooo many times that DH no longer wants to hear about it. LOL. Anyone want to review the (hopefully) final versions and critique? This will be our 5th and 6th MNSSHP, so we have done Jack and Sally and the dwarfs in prior years. Party of 2 adults and 2 children, focus on party exclusive events. Will also try to squeeze in some party treats and pick up an Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket as time/location allows. We are staying on site and plan to leave Poly at 3 each night.

Friday, October 13th (Alice in Wonderland costumes)

4:05 – 4:25 Jungle Cruise FP (FP return window 4:00-5:00) - may skip this if time is tight, but this is one of our favorite rides and we won't be in MK other than the parties this trip.

4:30 – 6:00 Be Our Guest (ADR @ 4:30)

6:10 – 6:25 Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (FP return window 5:25-6:25)

6:30 – 7:15 Queen of Hearts / Tweedles M&G

7:15 – 8:00 Alice / Mad Hatter M&G

8:00 – 9:00 Belle & Gaston M&G (tag team Fantasyland rides, TOT) <--- this is a nice to have not need to have; can skip if line looks longer than 60 minutes

9:15 Check in for Hallowishes dessert party (Tomorrowland TOT before, if time)

9:45 Move to Plaza Garden

10:35 – 10:45 Ride BTMRR (if time; otherwise, ride after parade)

10:45 Grab spot for 2nd Boo to You Parade in Frontierland (tag team Liberty Square TOT)

10:50 Cadaver Dans

11:10 – 11:35 Boo to You Parade

11:40 – 11:55 TOT in Adventureland(check on Moana line?)

12:00 Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular

Headless Horseman magic shot on way out of park

Sunday, October 15th (101 Dalmatians costumes)

4:00 – 5:00 The Plaza (ADR @ 4:00)

5:05 – 5:30 Tomorrowland Speedway (FP return window 4:20-5:20) / Photo booth

5:50 – 6:10 Peter Pan’s Flight (FP return window 5:20-6:20)

6:20 – 7:15 Cruella M&G (tag team Fantasyland rides)

7:20-7:25 Skeleton Dance magic shot

7:30-8:30 Haunted Mansion (ride + magic shots)

8:35 Grab spot for 1st parade in Frontierland (near Liberty Bell) / tag team Hitchhiking Ghosts magic shot

8:50 Cadaver Dans

9:10 – 9:35 Boo to You Parade

9:45 Grab spot for Hallowishes near Casey’s

Thoughts??

Even if you don't meet Belle and Gaston, you could hang around and watch for a few minutes. The interactions between the two are great.

UPDATES:

I have added the following itineraries to the Main Post on Page One:

@Cluelyss Post #1928

@otterpop Post #1917

@warmstro91 Post #1872

@lvcourtneyy Post #1869

@samara, @Felicis Please add your party date to your itinerary @samara we'll use Post #1930 and you need to delete Post #1787 to avoid confusion. I do read through the pages to see the changes many make on their itineraries and please do NOT re-post your itinerary. If you make changes just post a note and we'll have a look see. Thanks! :flower3:

Last edited:
I know I'm not sure how to squeeze Philharmagic TOT location either, it sounds too cool to miss! Regarding the POTC ride you're only allowing 10 minutes, it's about an 8 minute ride and that does not include the time to breeze through the queue, board the boat, ride, deboarding and getting out then to hauling it to BTMRR, buddy I just don't see it working. I'd stick with ToTing at the bonus locations then doing the rides you'd have more time for them.
Thanks, that was my fear. We may just skip BTMRR if we rode it Friday. I'm hoping maybe the M&Gs won't take quite an hour, or we can tag team the ride whille waiting?? Argh, decisions, decisions!!

Thanks, that was my fear. We may just skip BTMRR if we rode it Friday. I'm hoping maybe the M&Gs won't take quite an hour, or we can tag team the ride whille waiting?? Argh, decisions, decisions!!

Tag Team!!! Wouldn't miss this ride especially at night with all the Halloween lights!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter