NEWS

There has been a price increase for Memory Maker, it was $169 and the Advance Purchase Price was $149. The new price is $199 and the Advance Purchase Price is $169 effective today. Here's the scoop:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/memory-maker-price-increase-goes-into-effect-today-june-7/

If you have already purchased this you are grandfathered in at the price you paid. If this still seems out of reach you can find a family who is willing to share theirs and the cost will decrease dramatically.;)

I have purchased garden viewing dessert party for HEA but which would be better for Hallowishes, garden viewing or balcony viewing dessert party? Hope this makes sense .

NEWS

There has been a price increase for Memory Maker, it was $169 and the Advance Purchase Price was $149. The new price is $199 and the Advance Purchase Price is $169 effective today. Here's the scoop:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/memory-maker-price-increase-goes-into-effect-today-june-7/

If you have already purchased this you are grandfathered in at the price you paid. If this still seems out of reach you can find a family who is willing to share theirs and the cost will decrease dramatically.;)

Wow! I am glad I have already got my MM for the trip. Thanks for heads up!!

I have purchased garden viewing dessert party for HEA but which would be better for Hallowishes, garden viewing or balcony viewing dessert party? Hope this makes sense .

It makes total sense! I prefer Garden View you'll be able to see more and move more freely. There are several posts regarding it, I'll look for some links and get back with you.:-)

Last year only Tomorrowland Terrace viewing was available for the party and the Plaza Garden was open to everyone else. Not sure if we will have an option for both this year. Maybe thats why its taking SO LONG for Disney to release the ADRs!

Last year only Tomorrowland Terrace viewing was available for the party and the Plaza Garden was open to everyone else. Not sure if we will have an option for both this year. Maybe thats why its taking SO LONG for Disney to release the ADRs!

My thoughts exactly.

If ok I'm going to post this in this thread as well as the MNSSHP thread (and I made my own post too).

I have a BBB appointment in MK for 9/24/17 (party night) at 11:00 a.m. and my daughter's MNSSHP costume has no need for it. :) I can try and coordinate the drop if anyone is interested -- otherwise will just cancel it end of week!

:worship:Thank you FoxC63 for all the great info! I have printed out some of it and started planning. I was wondering if you knew if the ride "It's a small world after all" was going to be open during the Mnsshp. If not, could I go on before 7? My daughter loves this ride! Thank you in advance!

:worship:Thank you FoxC63 for all the great info! I have printed out some of it and started planning. I was wondering if you knew if the ride "It's a small world after all" was going to be open during the Mnsshp. If not, could I go on before 7? My daughter loves this ride! Thank you in advance!

Your welcome!
"It's a small world" is one of our favorite rides too and it will be open until midnight.
Be sure to scroll through the pages as I have posted additional links and news articles that may impact your trip - very very important! :flower3:

I need help making the most of a single night at MK in the middle of a week at Universal. We are at Cabana Bay Aug 29 to Sept 2. I want to do the party on Tues Aug 29. We will not have any regular tickets to WDW.

1. FP: can I make FP on MDE 30 days out based on the MNSSHP tickets? If I book a throw away campsite do I get to book 60 days out?

2. It seems like I can't get the party admission transferred to my magic band. Do I even need my magic band? Or just the ticket?

3. What is the very earliest they will let us through the turnstiles with only a party ticket?

Thanks in advance for input and advice to help us maximize our party day!

Does any know how long of a wait Winnie the Pooh M&G typically is in mid September? We would be getting in line around 7pm. I know it's impossible to say, but I'm wondering if it's something we should expect to be an hour or more.

:thanks: FoxC63 for the link it has definitely given me a lot to think about. Now I am undecided whether to book the dessert party or not.... We are only doing 1 party as 1st timers and our main focus is shows, rides and trick or treating. We are not really worried about character photos as we have several character meals booked during our trip but would love to get some of the magic shots. My concern is that the time to do the dessert party will take away to much of our party time but on the other hand we will have to find a spot and wait for the shows anyway. I am also not convinced that the firework viewing from Tomorrowland Terrace will give us a good view. Decisions decisions :crazy2:

I need help making the most of a single night at MK in the middle of a week at Universal. We are at Cabana Bay Aug 29 to Sept 2. I want to do the party on Tues Aug 29. We will not have any regular tickets to WDW.
1. FP: can I make FP on MDE 30 days out based on the MNSSHP tickets? If I book a throw away campsite do I get to book 60 days out?
2. It seems like I can't get the party admission transferred to my magic band. Do I even need my magic band? Or just the ticket?
3. What is the very earliest they will let us through the turnstiles with only a party ticket?
Thanks in advance for input and advice to help us maximize our party day!

1. YES. MDE is 30 days without and 60 days with any resort including campsite.
2. Hmmm, not sure why you would have issue assigning party ticket but no, MBs are NOT necessary nor required.
3. Last year guests were let in at 3:45 instead of the typical 4pm. The best tip is to be fed well and at MK gate no later than 3:15 and ready to ride!

:thanks: FoxC63 for the link it has definitely given me a lot to think about. Now I am undecided whether to book the dessert party or not.... We are only doing 1 party as 1st timers and our main focus is shows, rides and trick or treating. We are not really worried about character photos as we have several character meals booked during our trip but would love to get some of the magic shots. My concern is that the time to do the dessert party will take away to much of our party time but on the other hand we will have to find a spot and wait for the shows anyway. I am also not convinced that the firework viewing from Tomorrowland Terrace will give us a good view. Decisions decisions :crazy2:

With this being your First time I honestly would forego the dessert party. There really is so much to do even without character M&G. I think dessert parties are perfect for those who have attended several and are looking for a way to enhance their experience. I love the fact you included Magic Shots in your plan but note they can see lines just as long as character M&G on any given party, so be prepared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter