Mmmm...boars head..yummy

ez

<font color=green>Yoshi Lover<br><font color=deepp
I'm eating a boars head roast beef sandwich, and it is delicious. Do any of you folks like boars head? If they don't have it in your area, I recommend you try a boars head sub next time you go to disney world. They have it at all the publix supermarkets.:p

Their Black Forest Turkey Breast is soooooo good!!!!!!!:bounce:

We're recent converts. We love Boar's Head.....:D

It's the only brand I buy, DH loves their Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast and Baby Swiss Cheese for sandwiches.

I love their ovengold turkey breast, the chicken is good too. I also love their cheese. My favorite is the double gloucester or something like that.

We don't have those in Mid Michigan, so far as I have been able to determine

I love BH's sharp provelone. Umm Umm good, sliced #2 that melts so fine on a sandwich.

I love Boars Head roast beast, Tastes as good as my home cook meat. :D

I love Boars Head products. I gave up lunch meats because of the lysteria risk when I was pregnant, but now I'm craving a sandwich with Salsalito turkey and Monterey Jack cheese.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest