MM Ears

zaksmommie

Earning My Ears
Is there any where in WDW that you can get names monogramed on the MM Ears? We are going in about 3 1/2 weeks!:yay:

I know you can buy the ears and get them embroidered at The Chapeau on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. It's just to the right of the Main Street Bakery. I know there's somewhere else I think at MGM Studio's but the Chapeau is the only place we've ever been. Kind of a tradition for us eavery trip. A new set of ears each time!!

Also several shops in DDT. Christmas Shoppe and World of Disney are two I know of. It's my understanding that only the Main Street Shop in MK will do the traditional script--meaning the kind Annette Funachello and friends wore for the Mickey Mouse Club.

You can get them embroidered for $2 in Mk at both the Chappeu on Main Street and Sir Mickey's in Fantasyland
For $7 you can get them embroidered in MGM at the 5&10 or in DTD at Days of Christmas

We only paid $2 for the embroidery on our ears at MGM. It was on the main strip but I don't remember the name of the shop.

In 12/06 in DTD ,in the christmas store, it was about 15-17 dollars for the hat and the embroidering (and depending on how busy they are it could take hours and you would need to go back and pick it up). A few years ago on main street in MK the "name" was included with the hat and done right then. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter