MLB how's your team or teams doing

Tribe fan.

1st place, even without Kipnis, and even with a slow-starting Encarnacion.

And Cleveland's a notoriously bad April team. So I'll take 14-10 and be happy.

Do standings really matter before June?

Conventional wisdom says that you can't win the division in April and May, but you can't put yourself in too deep of a hole early on.

Indians fan here - they had a brief rough patch, but they're in pretty good shape so far (and healthy). :thumbsup2

Reds fan....fast start, but I knew they were playing over their heads. Now reality is crashing down on us as we're in rebuilding mode. 11-13, good for 4th place. Figure we'll be battling to stay out of the cellar all year.

Welp, our two best players are now out indefinitely. LMAO bye mets

Syndeergard will be 2 weeks to 2 months I think that is why they say indefinitely. They have to see how his body responds. Thankfully it isn't a full tear that will need surgery. Kid just needs to actually rest and it is a crappy move they let him refuse an MRI. He probably need 2 weeks last week when he missed his last start and has just been slowly ripping that muscle more. I don't blame the guys as they get paid a ton and feel like they have to deliver I blame the medical staff who isn't telling them hey dude do you want to be out for 2 weeks or an entire season? Based on last season they should know that Syndeergard is still too young to be trusted with his own medical after refusing surgery for the bone spurs in the off season.

Washington Nationals Fan. 1st Place and lighting it up. Even without Adam Eaton for the rest of the season that offense is a beast.

My team the Phillies have become the laughing stock of MLB. They are 17-30 tied with the worst record in baseball with the marlins.

My other team angels is 26-26. Mike trout is having another MVP year. But angels need lots of help

WOOOHOOOO!!! We're out of last courtesy of the Blahgers a couple of weeks ago. HAHA We can't beat anyone else but we beat them.

The O's had a great first month of the season and have just been imploding in May. It would not surprise me if we drop down to last place in the next few weeks. Luckily the Nats continue to do well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter