MK timing question for FPs and ADRs and BBB appt

kstruchen

Mouseketeer
Hoping those with more experience can advise me!

Park opens at 9:00
We have a 9:40 appt at BBB

Should we haul booty to either Peter Pan or 7DMT at rope drop, or should I try to get a FP for either of those? Realistically, is there enough time to get on one of those rides before that 9:40 appt, or should we just take it easy and ride one of the less in demand rides?

After the BBB appt at 9:40, we have a 1:10 ADR at CRT. Between BBB and CRT, any recommendations on how to schedule FP times?
Ex: should I try to get a Peter Pan FP at 11:30, and 7DMT at 12:00? Will that work, assuming they're available?

This will only be my second time at WDW as an adult (planning and scheduling) and our first time going to BBB. Thanks in advance!

Should we haul booty to either Peter Pan or 7DMT at rope drop, or should I try to get a FP for either of those? Realistically, is there enough time to get on one of those rides before that 9:40 appt, or should we just take it easy and ride one of the less in demand rides?
I believe you will absolutely have time for either PP or 7D if you are at the front of the pack at RD and still make it to your BBB appointment. You could also schedule a 9 am FP for either of those and you should not have more than a 10 minute FP wait that early. Since 7D's line moves a LOT faster than PP (even with a FP) that would be the one I would schedule first and save PP for later.

Ex: should I try to get a Peter Pan FP at 11:30, and 7DMT at 12:00? Will that work, assuming they'reavailable?

This won't work, your FPs must be scheduled an hour apart.

You will have time after BBB to do an attraction before your CRT reservation. So, I would schedule my FPs for 9, 10, and 11 am. You won't be out of BBB by 10, but you should be able to do another FP attraction after 7D and before BBB. Just choose something with a shorter FP time and one closer to the castle. Then plan PP for 11am. As soon as you scan your Magic Band at PP you can now start looking for your next FP for AFTER lunch.
You should have time to put in a few more Fantasyland attractions prior to lunch.
There is a 15 minute "grace period" before and after your FP, so in reality you have an hour and a half to make it to your fast passes.
As soon as you've scanned FP #3, you'll be able to start looking for #4, even before you've completed the ride. You can continue to do this all day, making sure you refresh your screen each time.
(I highly recommend getting a portable phone charger so you don't run out of juice)
If your planning on catching the 3pm parade, I would head over to Liberty Square to find a decent "spot"
Otherwise just keep grabbing new FPs each time you scan through.
Have fun! It sounds like you're going to have a great trip!!!

Last edited:
I believe you will absolutely have time for either PP or 7D if you are at the front t of the pack at RD and still make it to your BBB appointment. You could also schedule a 9 am FP for either of those and you should not have more than a 10 minute FP wait that early. Since 7D's line moves a LOT faster than PP (even with a FP) that would be the one I would schedule first and save PP for later.

Ex: should I try to get a Peter Pan FP at 11:30, and 7DMT at 12:00? Will that work, assuming they'reavailable?

This won't work, your FPs must be scheduled an hour apart.

You will have time after BBB to do an attraction before your CRT reservation. So, I would schedule my FPs for 9, 10, and 11 am. You won't be out of BBB by 10, but you should be able to do another FP attraction after 7D and before BBB. Just choose something with a shorter FP time and one closer to the castle. Then plan PP for 11am. As soon as you scan your Magic Band at PP you can now start looking for your next FP for AFTER lunch.
You should have time to put in a few more Fantasyland attractions prior to lunch.
There is a 15 minute "grace period" before and after your FP, so in reality you have an hour and a half to make your fast passes.
As soon as you've scanned FP #3, you'll be able to start looking for #4, even before you've completed the ride. You can continue to do this all day, making sure you refresh your screen each time.
(I highly recommend getting a portable phone charger so you don't run out of juice)
If your planning on catching the 3pm parade, I would head over to Liberty Square to find a decent "spot"
Otherwise just keep grabbing new FPs each time you scan through.
Have fun! It sounds like you're going to have a great trip!!!

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter