MK photoshoot FYI

JonetteA

DIS Veteran
Hey guys I just wanted you to know that Disney is scheduling 2 photo sessions a day now (at least in my case). I have the 5am slot on 5/20 and someone else has the 6am slot.

Just so you know and you don't get freaked out!

Jonette

jonette do you know when that starts? we have our session booked for march but i want to make sure we have the 6am, i dont want to be up an earlier than need be.

the mk bridal photo session is $800 in your wedding attire for dftw brides only. theres also a honeymoon session at mk but in regular clothes for $295.

5am?? Blimey - I'm having enough trouble convincing DH2B that we can make the 6am slot - he reckons he's gonna get up five minutes before we leave to get dressed... he doesn't yet realised he's going to have to do up my dress... and it takes a good 20 minutes :rotfl:

I chose 5am because I wanted the "night" pictures. Since in May the sun rises early....Yeah it is going to be brutal, but hey it is a once in a lifetime opportunity! I think that they do this just at certain times of the year. If you want to do this and you haven't booked with Karen make sure you call asap and see if during that time they are offering 2 sessions. I hope my session does not get cut short b/c of the 6am.

We were booked in for 5am for our wedding cause the 6am had gone. We called back to change it for a day later at 6. I am hoping that we will get some shots a little in the light.

Sam

I had my MK shoot on May 26, we got there a little early 5:45 am and got some "night" shots, then went inside the castle and took pictures, when we came out it was already light out so we got "day" shots too. I was amazed how quickly it went from "dark" to "light"

JonetteA said:
I chose 5am because I wanted the "night" pictures. Since in May the sun rises early....Yeah it is going to be brutal, but hey it is a once in a lifetime opportunity! I think that they do this just at certain times of the year. If you want to do this and you haven't booked with Karen make sure you call asap and see if during that time they are offering 2 sessions. I hope my session does not get cut short b/c of the 6am.

There wasn't another session before or after me (as they only do that at certain times of the year). However, I just wanted to say that it shouldn't get cut short as they are QUICK. I ended up with great shots and was only there for about 45 minutes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter