MK Newbie RIDE Swap--FULL (Due July 20th)

I'll do

Borders in one - Indy Speedway
Photo mats in two - Indy speedway
Tag in Three - Winnie the pooh

Thanks
Joan

Put me anywhere 1 in each group

slide mounts -carousel
box and tag - snow white scary adventure
border - big thunder mountain railroad

BernardandMissBianca said:
Put me anywhere 1 in each group

slide mounts -carousel
box and tag - snow white scary adventure
border - big thunder mountain railroad

Snow White's Scary Adventure.. Do your kids handle that well? My kids wouldn't ride it because it said scary! :( I was like it's not that bad;but there was no conviencing them it was okay!

Can I do a Haunted Mansion topper if a 4th group opens? I have no inspiration for any of the others :(

I'll take Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon in group 2 - Cinderella's Carrousel

Paper piecing - Teacups (where ever you need it)

PrincessNancy96 said:
Snow White's Scary Adventure.. Do your kids handle that well? My kids wouldn't ride it because it said scary! :( I was like it's not that bad;but there was no conviencing them it was okay!

Thy loved it. DS4 needs to cover his eyes sometimes but still peeks through his fingers. I don't think it's scary at all.

BernardandMissBianca said:
Thy loved it. DS4 needs to cover his eyes sometimes but still peeks through his fingers. I don't think it's scary at all.
Thanks!!! I didn't think it was bad.. I'll let the kids know that!!! :thumbsup2

Ok, I think I've got everyone signed up to this point! I had to switch groups with some in order to get everyone the element they wanted, but I think I've got it worked out. Let me know if I did not get something down right! :teeth:

lewdyan1--I love all of that stuff! It is so cool!

Queenie--I've got someone on toppers for each group, but would you like to do borders for Haunted Mansion? That's my FAVORITE ride! :hmghost:

Could I also get group 4 journal boxes- Small World and group 5 mini folder- Winnie the Pooh? I think I'm now addicted to swapping. :teeth: Thank you!!

I'd like to do group 2, two tags with a Teacup theme, if a spot is still available there. Also, could I do group 3, library pocket and tag with a Splash Mountain theme. (These will be done by my 2 DDs who have been jealous of mommy getting all the neat swap stuff in the mail--with me checking them very carefully before mailing--if that is okay.)

Can I have....

Group 2

1 Shaker box (1 per person) PETER PAN

Group 5

1 Matted Poem or Song Lyric (double matted and embellished)-- BUZZ Ride

Group 3

2 Frames-- Indy Cars

Group 4

2 journaling boxes --Small World

:surfweb:

Just making sure you got mine down

I'll take Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon in group 2 - Cinderella's Carrousel

Paper piecing - Teacups (where ever you need it)

I am up to date so far! I am so excited about this swap! :banana: PixieDust32--journal boxes was already taken in group 4, so I put you down for photo mats in that same group, also for It's a Small World. I thought the 2 elements might be similar enough to work, but if that doesn't work for you just let me know! :thumbsup2

You guys are awesome! :cheer2:

StitchIsOurHero said:
I am up to date so far! I am so excited about this swap! :banana: PixieDust32--journal boxes was already taken in group 4, so I put you down for photo mats in that same group, also for It's a Small World. I thought the 2 elements might be similar enough to work, but if that doesn't work for you just let me know! :thumbsup2

You guys are awesome! :cheer2:

OKIDOKI! No problema.

I was just to lazy to read all the replies :blush: :rotfl: sorry.

I must have been sending my request when you were updating a few minutes ago.

Could I please have:
Group 4: Embellished Squares - Tom Sawyer's Island
Group 5: Journaling Boxes - "Wishes"

Thanks!! :cool1:

Hi - I'm very new here. Never posted to this forum before.

I'd like to be a part of this swap if I could. It would be my first swap as well.

To keep it simple my first time I'd like the take group 5 : Eyelets/brads/buttons/charms AND fiber/ribbon

You can tell me what color scheme you want me to follow.

Let me know if this is ok. Thanks! :sunny:

Can't do borders, 12x12 costs a fortune here. Any tags left? I'll pick a theme later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter