MK- Land Swap.. COMPLETE

You mean I'm supposed to use the stuff? I just hoard it in a box so no one can touch it!

I'm actually going to take most of it with me to SDV Orlando, maybe I'll actually get my WDW 2004 album done.

All together now..... Yeah Right!!!! :lmao: I'll never get it done!

BernardandMissBianca said:
You mean I'm supposed to use the stuff? I just hoard it in a box so no one can touch it!

I'm actually going to take most of it with me to SDV Orlando, maybe I'll actually get my WDW 2004 album done.

All together now..... Yeah Right!!!! :lmao: I'll never get it done!
:rotfl2:
I have confidence in you.. You'll get some of it done!!! ;) I have mine in a box and up high so the kids don't try to use them!!! I'm stingy with my goodies!!! I don't like to share!! :wave:

Mine came today, too. I just love all the stuff from this swap!! Thanks so much everyone for your great work. And, Nancy, you make a great hostess! Thanks so much for all your work!

I'm thinking mine will come tomorrow--I'm probably going to be on the porch, waiting on the mail lady!! :rotfl:

I can't wait to use all of the stuff. My goal is to finish scrapping our June trip before we go in September. . .not going to mention that I haven't done anything with the Oct. '05 trip!! ;)

Have a great night everyone! :thumbsup2

I didn't get a chance to post earlier but mine did arrive today! I haven't opened all the packages yet - its been a busy night - but I'm taking them upstairs right now to unwrap them all like the presents they are before I go to bed.

Thanks for hosting, Nancy! Everything was packaged so safely!

And as far as using them - I came up with a wonderful rationalization for myself. I will save them for my April 2007 trip - that will be the longest trip in 6 years (10 days!) so I'll need all the help scrapping that I can get!

I got mine today. Great job ladies, the itmes are fantastic, just what I needed to get me working on scraping again.

I got mine today...and OMG you guys....this stuff ROCKS!!! :thumbsup2 :banana: Fantastic job group C & D people! (and everyone else from what I can tell from the pics!) Thanks!!!!!!! :yay:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
I got mine today...and OMG you guys....this stuff ROCKS!!! :thumbsup2 :banana: Fantastic job group C & D people! (and everyone else from what I can tell from the pics!) Thanks!!!!!!! :yay:
Glad you got them!! Yeah!!! :banana:

I got mine yesterday too! I love all the pieces, thanks everyone and Nancy for hosting!!!

I got my stuff! They are wonderful. Thank you for everything, guys!

I got mine today, too! I love, love, love them!!! Awesome work, everyone!! :thumbsup2

Only 4 more to get home!!! I hope to hear from them soon!!! I'll send PM's out to them tomorrow to check status!!
Glad everyone loves the items!! Thanks again for participating!

Got mine yesterday and all I gots to say is
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!​

This was my very first swap where we MADE something and it was soooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone and especially to Ms. Hostess-with-the-Mostest!!!!

potterphreak said:
Got mine yesterday and all I gots to say is
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!​

This was my very first swap where we MADE something and it was soooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone and especially to Ms. Hostess-with-the-Mostest!!!!
:cool1: Glad you got them!!! You are very welcome!! It was a lot of fun!! Now to get kids back to school and do some more!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter