MK- Land Progress/Mailing Thread ~ ALL HERE.. Mailing Wed/Thurs.

Kaddjr, NewEngland Eeyore, YodasMom, jennyl, and potterphreak!
I have your items today!!! My kids that it was a party with all those boxes on the porch at one time!!!
Everything looks terrific!! Awesome job!!!
We are only waiting on 3 packages!!!!! :) Yeah!!!! :)

ETA: Also wanted to thank all of you for the little goodies; they seriously ROCK!! Some of these items we never have around here!!
BTW, Yodasmom, where do you always find those TERRIFIC brads???

YodasMom said:
Hi Nancy,
Just wanted to let you know that I mailed my things to you earlier today (Sunday) via priority mail.

Thanks so much for all your work and for hosting such a fun swap! :goodvibes

Karen,
Just wanted to thank you very much for the tissue paper you packed in the box!!! How did you know we needed it to finish a 4-H gift wrapping project!!! DD said mom, look.. it's white tissue paper!!! I said Yeah!! One less thing to get at the store tonight and you're project will be 95% complete.. We need to run to Jo's and grab so pearls to put on the inside of the box to hide some funny edges...
Thank you also for the balloon brads.. those ROCK!!!

Hi Nancy,
Glad you got my things yesterday!!
I got the tissue paper from some things that I bought that were wrapped in it and was going to throw it out, but thought it would be great to pad some swap boxes. Gee, I never thought it would be something someone would need right when you opened it up. Sure, glad I could help! LOL!

The brads, I think I probably got through: justbrads.com
I have been shopping the past few months, though, at a local craft store that is going out of business and have gotten some great bargains since things have been marked down 70 to 80% during the past 6 weeks. They don't have much left now, but it's been fun and very helpful with the swaps. I just look at things and try to come up with ideas as to how they could be used.

Thanks again for hosting a fun swap! :sunny:
PrincessNancy96 said:
Karen,
Just wanted to thank you very much for the tissue paper you packed in the box!!! How did you know we needed it to finish a 4-H gift wrapping project!!! DD said mom, look.. it's white tissue paper!!! I said Yeah!! One less thing to get at the store tonight and you're project will be 95% complete.. We need to run to Jo's and grab so pearls to put on the inside of the box to hide some funny edges...
Thank you also for the balloon brads.. those ROCK!!!

YodasMom said:
Hi Nancy,
Glad you got my things yesterday!!
I got the tissue paper from some things that I bought that were wrapped in it and was going to throw it out, but thought it would be great to pad some swap boxes. Gee, I never thought it would be something someone would need right when you opened it up. Sure, glad I could help! LOL!

The brads, I think I probably got through: justbrads.com
I have been shopping the past few months, though, at a local craft store that is going out of business and have gotten some great bargains since things have been marked down 70 to 80% during the past 6 weeks. They don't have much left now, but it's been fun and very helpful with the swaps. I just look at things and try to come up with ideas as to how they could be used.

Thanks again for hosting a fun swap! :sunny:

See we're good for the environment! Alter---> recycle---> reuse!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

BernardandMissBianca said:
See we're good for the environment! Alter---> recycle---> reuse!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:
Definitely!!! Jordan noticed yesterday on one of your elements you used a baggie that I had sent you! :teeth:

BernardandMissBianca said:
Yeah, if I keep the swapping up I need to buy Ziploc stocks!

Because freezer meat is usually my DH's domain I'm waiting for him to notice his gallon ziploc bags are slowly disappearing!

Alrighty!!
We are waiting on just one package to arrive.. It was sent out last week...so maybe it's caught in transit... I will hold off to mail until Sat./Monday... I'll mail 1/2 on Sat..and 1/2 on Monday as to not over whelm my post office again!!!!
I'll keep everyone posted for sure!!!!! If the package comes in tomorrow; I'll send things out ASAP!!! ;)

Update.... words taken from StitchIsOurHero because I'm trying to get my kids to stop bouncing off walls and go to bed...so it has to be quick!!!
Ok, new update! I talked to fanofthemouse today, and her stuff experienced one of those "life glitches". It was on its way and then it became confused!

She is going to express it to me tomorrow, so I should have it by Monday/Tuesday at the latest. That will push my mail date until Wednesday or at the absolute latest Thursday. It will go that day!

Thanks you guys for being so understanding! The pics will go up on the day I get her stuff! Everyone have a great evening!!

Hey! Hey!!!
I got the last package in today!!! I will sort tonight.. take pictures and will start mailing them Wed/Thursday!!!!
I'll have pictures up tomorrow!! I'll post a new thread when I've mailed everything!!!!
Thank you again for being so patient!!!! :) You all will be thrilled with the items they are fantastic!!!

Thank you so much Nancy. Can't wait to see the pictures. :goodvibes

momx3boys said:
Thank you so much Nancy. Can't wait to see the pictures. :goodvibes

Hey all!!! I'm sorting now...but I have to take breaks often because the kids always seem to want a snack and drink where I'm working! Ugh!! Things are going well.. since everyone completed we don't have to worry about missing items!! YEAH!!!

Some will go postal tomorrow afternoon and some on Thursday morning.. We are under a heat advisory so I'm having to keep the kids inside more and cooled off... so it is taking a little longer to sort...plus DH is eyeing everything!!! He is like a kid in the candy store!!!

Picture will be up tomorrow morning, that is my goal!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter