• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK for one day in August??

mickey family

Mouseketeer
We will be on a beach trip at the end of August and are considering driving over for one day at MK on August 30. I know Galaxy’s Edge opens the day prior. Would this be totally crazy to consider or do you think everyone will be at HS??

We will be on a beach trip at the end of August and are considering driving over for one day at MK on August 30. I know Galaxy’s Edge opens the day prior. Would this be totally crazy to consider or do you think everyone will be at HS??

Just FYI in case not already on your radar, 8/30 has a MNSSHP event that evening so the park closes at 6pm.

Since you can’t use the 7-8am EMH, you’d have 8am-6pm as your available park time. That will work for many but might not be appealing if you wanted to see any nighttime entertainment.

Just FYI in case not already on your radar, 8/30 has a MNSSHP event that evening so the park closes at 6pm.

Since you can’t use the 7-8am EMH, you’d have 8am-6pm as your available park time. That will work for many but might not be appealing if you wanted to see any nighttime entertainment.

Thanks for the heads up. We are thinking maybe Saturday now instead.

Thanks for the heads up. We are thinking maybe Saturday now instead.
Well with Galaxy's Edge at Hollywood Studios opening that day, and Food and Wine opening at Epcot that day, maybe you'll have a great day at Magic Kingdom while everyone else is at the other parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter