MK fireworks view

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
Just curious….
Where is your favorite resort to watch the MK fireworks if not at MK? Interested in best room with a view and best place to watch without a theme park view such as Poly beach, CR viewing area, etc.

So far I have seen them near GF marina, which was ok, and Poly beach which seemed like it might be the best?
Haven’t seen them from CR or BLT so unsure how that compares.

We have watched from the ferry dock at TTC (it was an accident. We were trying to get to MK for fireworks and were running late).
As for rooms. high floor, even numbered rooms at BLT are pretty amazing - you're close enough that the windows rattle.
The viewing decks at California Grill are pretty amazing too (as is TOTW)

We've also been very lucky from Riviera standard rooms where we've had direct views of EP fireworks with MK fireworks behind the Epcot ball.

We have watched from the ferry dock at TTC (it was an accident. We were trying to get to MK for fireworks and were running late).
As for rooms. high floor, even numbered rooms at BLT are pretty amazing - you're close enough that the windows rattle.
The viewing decks at California Grill are pretty amazing too (as is TOTW)

We've also been very lucky from Riviera standard rooms where we've had direct views of EP fireworks with MK fireworks behind the Epcot ball.
I knew I’d find someone who did this lol. We are staying at bay lake any chance you know if you can use the walking path to get here? I think so but I’ve never been so I wasn’t sure where it is. But you know this is coming from someone who stayed at the poly for 4 days before realizing you could literally walk ten steps from our building to the ttc 🤦‍♀️

I knew I’d find someone who did this lol. We are staying at bay lake any chance you know if you can use the walking path to get here? I think so but I’ve never been so I wasn’t sure where it is. But you know this is coming from someone who stayed at the poly for 4 days before realizing you could literally walk ten steps from our building to the ttc 🤦‍♀️
If you mean walk to the TTC from BLT, yes, you can, but it would be a very long walk! You would have to walk to the MK (and go through security), then walk to the GF, on to the POLY and then to the TTC. There is no walking path that goes directly to the TTC from BLT, and it is not safe to walk along the roads, especially at night.

If you mean walk to the TTC from BLT, yes, you can, but it would be a very long walk! You would have to walk to the MK (and go through security), then walk to the GF, on to the POLY and then to the TTC. There is no walking path that goes directly to the TTC from BLT, and it is not safe to walk along the roads, especially at night.
I was thinking about watching from the TTC on our arrival night. We can just take the ferry over? (We're at Wilderness Lodge.)

there is a little grassy hill with a bench at poly that's past the beaches and by the bungalows...It's an amazing view and not crowded.

I love this little area when staying at the Poly and enjoy having a drink there.

I was thinking about watching from the TTC on our arrival night. We can just take the ferry over? (We're at Wilderness Lodge.)
You can take the boat from WL to MK and the monorail from MK to the TTC (or if the weather's nice, a long walk from MK to GF to Poly to TTC). There's no direct route from WL to TTC.

ETA you could take the ferry from MK to TTC as well.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts