MK fireworks 9 or 10pm in June?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
we are going to MK on June 10th and deciding whether we should eat an ohana reservation at 8:20pm. We definitely want to see fireworks from the beach or park. Right now fireworks are listed for 9pm. Do u think it will move back to 10pm?

Maybe not. In the summer, it used to be parade at 9, fireworks at 10 on many nights. Now with the parade gone, maybe the fireworks will be 9?? Can't wait to see the new show!!

I agree No one knows at this point. If you are interested in 'OHana, I would make the ADR. If the new fireworks spectacular is not moved back, you can cancel your ADR. If you wait for the times to be released you will loose the opportunity at 'OHana

Thanks! I already have the reservation at 8:20pm. I guess we will just have to wait and see

I agree with the others. This summer could be weird. First summer with no nighttime parade. First summer with the new fireworks show. ROL and Pandora will be in full swing at AKL.

Interesting times. I think guests will need to stay "on top" of the schedules more this summer than in recent history.

There's another similar thread to this that I just replied to so I thought I give you same advice.

Change the Ohana reservation to earlier and plan to get to MK in plenty of time for Wishes and castle projection show-regarless of start time.
Viewing from MK is unmatched.

There's another similar thread to this that I just replied to so I thought I give you same advice.

Change the Ohana reservation to earlier and plan to get to MK in plenty of time for Wishes and castle projection show-regarless of start time.
Viewing from MK is unmatched.

We might still do this but we will see it from inside the park earlier in the trip so we would see both ways :)

we are going to MK on June 10th and deciding whether we should eat an ohana reservation at 8:20pm. We definitely want to see fireworks from the beach or park. Right now fireworks are listed for 9pm. Do u think it will move back to 10pm?
I think the new fireworks show is going to heavily involve projections and in-park effects too, so i'd advise viewing from in the park. We'll know more about beach viewing on 12th May when the new show debuts. With that in mind, it may be an idea to move Ohana reservation slightly earlier to allow you to get into the park, through security and get a good spot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter