• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mission Space Test Pilots

MickeyFan410

Earning My Ears
Can any test pilots that have already been on Mission:Space tell me what they thought about it, and if you experience weightlessness and if you REALLY do get sick after the ride?

:D Thank you:D

Yes anyone can be a test pilot... if you are there at the right time. If you are going down to disney soon Space is closed this week because they are letting cast members and their friends test it this week... Most of the time if you are there around 4 in the after noon it opens and it stays open till 9.

The ride is really fun... but i dont want to tell you anything because it will give it away... also the game is like nothing they have any where else. If you know the games in innoventions it is a mix of toon tag and tappi's total tree-via.

As for the effects of the ride everyone has a different experence. So people cant walk, some people get really tired, some people get sick. it all depends. I got tired about a hour after the ride. But that could be of the lack of sleep on the trip.

you got to go on? thats so cool! we went by there, but they weren't letting anyone on. im kind of afraid to go because i don't like rides with drops, but i loved rockin roller coaster, so i dont know if i would like it.

I heard that at one part in the ride, you should put your head back and look at the screen because it will get you sick!I also heard that you fell zero gravity.At one part in the ride, if you put your hands up in the air you can feel like you don't weigh anything!My Mom is afraid to go on it so I just wanted to know if it spins really fast because my Mom won't go on then. I'm going on at august 2nd because it will be open to all passholders. They mailed me and my family a pass that let us go on before it really opens!Let me know thanx!:bounce:

i got to ride it when i went and they have some warnings before you ride. you shouldn't be afraid of cramped spaces. also when they tell you that you should look, you should look forward. most ppl are getting sick because they aren't looking forward. i don't want to spoil anything for you though. but it is my favorite ride at epcot. it was awesome. nothing like anything i have rode before.

Elana-ther ride has no drops... you will be fine if you like going around in circles... it is really cool. You have to do it at least once.

What the CM's are saying down there is that the ride is going to open early because they have 3 out of the 4 rooms open and they are almost done with the 4 room... so most likely it will open early!

I cant wait until I get to go on it! You guys are making me so anxious...I told my mom it was the first ride Im going on no matter what (I make my mom go on everything with me cuz I dont like going alone. She's liked every ride so far though...I hope she doesnt throw up).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter