• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Missing Shop Items?

wdwdreamin

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I just went into the "shop" section and noticed that there are a lot less items to buy. They've really cut back on the available colors for certain items. Doesn't seem to be affecting what's already in my rooms. Anyone else notice this and has anyone heard why they did this? I guess I'll survive with less color choice, but I was just wondering. :flower:

not sure why but if you go into a shop then click on the shop icon and choose that shop you get specials

Yeah, some items have been moved into a category called "Special!" If you don't have that catergory, go back to all the shops and click on the register.
The "Special!" category baffles me, though. The items in that category are the same price as regular items! Why are they so special then?

They took out some items and colors to make the game run smoother.

Didn't know about the specials--I'll go check those out now. Thanks for the tip! :earsgirl:

mssocks said:
And doubled the price of some - Madame Leota is now 2000 credits

OUCH! I had not noticed that. I liked her much better at 500 credits. Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter