Missing Charles

Mabelking

Registered
I know Pete said on Tuesday they were bringing back some old faces for the upcoming marathon show, I hope that includes Charles. I really miss his perspectives, and hope he has been staying out of trouble and focused on his writing. Everybody makes mistakes and can turn their lives around, I hated seeing all those negative comments about his past and hope he knows alot of DISers do miss him.

Charles had a unique perspective - I miss him too. Plus he was easy on the eyes. LOL

The show hasn't been the same since Charles was let go. And we know he was let go because he suddenly was no longer there and nobody mentioned him again. He was passionate, he was always involved and he had a very sly sense of humor that caught you unawares and you thought hey this guy is good. We knew he was very good friends with Pete backing him up so his casting off was all the more inexplicable. We also knew he had a harrowing childhood from some of the things he said and struggled with terrible demons that were discussed. I don't know what he is doing now but the Dis needs him back.

The show hasn't been the same since Charles was let go. And we know he was let go because he suddenly was no longer there and nobody mentioned him again.

That's standard operating procedure ...no one knows why he left. I don't have an issue with it and think the show is still going strong. I met Charles and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy and he definitely grew on me over time, but I can't say I've given it much thought until seeing this post....

They have added some very good people to the group, but still miss Steve and Charles.

I only got to watch a portion of the show today, who ended up being the return guest, was it Steve?

Anyone know who the blasts from the pasts where? - I must have missed that part

I grew to like Charles after initially not warming up to his persona. He wrote a great article for his DIS column analyzing what drives us to become such big disney fans.......that being said I am a big fan of the current crew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter