Mira Royal Detective

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I just learned about Disney Junior's Mira Royal Detective and I think it's a cool show. But why isn't Mira Royal Detective on Disney+ yet? I didn't even know that Mira Royal Detective even existed until I saw merchandise of it and then I began learning more about it

I just learned about Disney Junior's Mira Royal Detective and I think it's a cool show. But why isn't Mira Royal Detective on Disney+ yet? I didn't even know that Mira Royal Detective even existed until I saw merchandise of it and then I began learning more about it

This show is pretty new, right? They don't put the shows on Disney+ until their entire season has aired. Even for shows that have been around a while, teh latest season won't hit D+ until it has aired. You should be able to watch it on DisneyNow if you get Disney Channel with a cable package.

I was amazed with Mira Royal Detective from what I've seen of it and it's great to have a princess character from India. I cannot wait to learn more about Mira Royal Detective if it's renewed for another season. One character of Mira Royal Detective I like is Anoop her elephant and I would like to know how Mira meets him? Is Anoop a gift from the king and queen or does Mira find Anoop and they become friends?

I was amazed with Mira Royal Detective from what I've seen of it and it's great to have a princess character from India. I cannot wait to learn more about Mira Royal Detective if it's renewed for another season. One character of Mira Royal Detective I like is Anoop her elephant and I would like to know how Mira meets him? Is Anoop a gift from the king and queen or does Mira find Anoop and they become friends?

I don't really know anything about the show, but I have seen commercials and the animation is absolutely gorgeous! They've really upped their game for those Disney Jr. shows in the visuals department - the last few have been really well done. As far as I know this is their current "big push" show so I expect it to be around for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter