• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

mint chocolates?

PRINCESSplazola

Tell me, PRINCESS, now when did you last let your
does anyone know if disneyland still sells those minty chocolates that were SO GOOD? they kept changing the packaging (the last i remember was like a dollar bill package?) and our last few trips i couldnt find them. :worried: i know poohs corner used to have them and sometimes small packages at WOD. thanks!

We were there in April and did not see any mint chocolate type candy that you mentioned. We were in all the candy shops too! I hope someone going soon will check for you.

We were there in April and did not see any mint chocolate type candy that you mentioned. We were in all the candy shops too! I hope someone going soon will check for you.

yea pretty sure they stopped selling them, was just hoping i was wrong :( i will be there in june and will update if i find them. thanks so much!

Ghiradelli does have some mint chocolate in their shop.

yes they do, but last time we went it was like chocolate with a mint filling.... the ones im looking for are pure chocolate with a hint of mint *mouth watering* thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter