Minnie Van tipping?

dmdj232

Mouseketeer
I know when the program first rolled out, tipping was not "required" or even suggested. Has that changed especially with the newest pricing system? TIA!!

I always tipped atleast 5$ when we used it last trip. Tips are never "required" for anything if you think about it but it usally a good thing to do.

When MV first rolled out, tipping was not allowed because the MV drivers are all salaried Disney employees. However, that was changed to a policy of forcing the drivers to decline a tip first, and then only accept a tip if the rider "insisted."

The policy now is that tips are accepted (and I'm sure, appreciated).

When MV first rolled out, tipping was not allowed because the MV drivers are all salaried Disney employees. However, that was changed to a policy of forcing the drivers to decline a tip first, and then only accept a tip if the rider "insisted."

The policy now is that tips are accepted (and I'm sure, appreciated).
When I tipped it was just on the app so I wonder if they were having issues turning that feature off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts