Minnie Van - Disney Springs to Magic Kingdom

Minnie Van hours are 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. and, yes, your plan is completely doable. There are pick-up/drop-off locations at either end of Disney Springs -- in the Strawberry parking lot and over in Marketplace.

This is good information, when I was last at WDW, I apparently had wrong information, that you needed a resort stay to get the 'whatever' thing added so that the lyft app would allow you to schedule Minnie Vans. So anyone (even offsite folks) can call a MV from the app now?

I guess technically yes, it is an option. But IMO this is still an abuse of the free Disney Springs parking facilities, which are really for Disney Springs visitors. To me it doesn't really matter if your intent is to avoid the fees or not. You are still parking there with the ultimate goal of visiting a theme park.

I guess only you can decide if your own personal convenience is worth doing the right thing or not and what kind of example this kind of entitlement sets for your children.
Wow, judgmental much? You know nothing about me or my children, one of whom is autistic. So it's not about "personal convenience" but making things go as smoothly as possible and avoiding meltdowns. If this is bucking the system, I imagine the cast member/drivers would alert the requesting guest and provide alternate suggestions/options. I mean really...how judgmental to preach to me about doing the right thing and setting examples for my kids when I just asked a question. Leaving this thread now...not worth any more of my time. This used to be a welcoming place....

Last edited:
I believe several posters are too subtle in attempts to advise the OP that parking at Disney Springs is for Disney Springs. That said, odds are there will be no issues with the specific plan. The OP snarling at one of these replies is unnecesary.

One's child's neurological condition shouldn't be utilized as defense. Jmho.

I believe several posters are too subtle in attempts to advise the OP that parking at Disney Springs is for Disney Springs. That said, odds are there will be no issues with the specific plan. The OP snarling at one of these replies is unnecesary.

One's child's neurological condition shouldn't be utilized as defense. Jmho.
I am not the OP. And I will absolutely get defensive if I am judged as a parent. Special needs parents get way too much flak as it is. It takes a lot of nerve to say that it's being utilized as a defense. Walk in my shoes and you may understand the need to make life as simple as possible. Leaving this thread now...not worth any more of my time. This used to be a welcoming place....

Last edited:
This is good information, when I was last at WDW, I apparently had wrong information, that you needed a resort stay to get the 'whatever' thing added so that the lyft app would allow you to schedule Minnie Vans. So anyone (even offsite folks) can call a MV from the app now?
This is a good question...thanks for bringing this up. I will look into it. Leaving this post now.... ~closes door.~

It used to be that you had to be a resort guest (or get a resort CM to activate the Minnie Van option in your Lyft app), but it's now free to use for anyone. The requirements are still that they only pick up and drop off on Disney property.

It used to be that you had to be a resort guest (or get a resort CM to activate the Minnie Van option in your Lyft app), but it's now free to use for anyone. The requirements are still that they only pick up and drop off on Disney property.
Good to know, thank you, gives more option when hopping parks and visiting resorts for meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter