Minnie Van at peak times, how early to book?

In case you or others are not aware, you don't book Minnie Vans in advance. Like regular Lyft and Uber vehicles, you book them when you are at the curb ready to get in them. (I don't know if there are different rules for the accessible Minnie Vans.) So wait time is a good question, but "how early did you have to book" could be confusing.

In case you or others are not aware, you don't book Minnie Vans in advance. Like regular Lyft and Uber vehicles, you book them when you are at the curb ready to get in them. (I don't know if there are different rules for the accessible Minnie Vans.) So wait time is a good question, but "how early did you have to book" could be confusing.
Sorry for the confusion, I am aware how the process works. And I only made the mistake of trying to book a MV at a peak time while waiting at the curb once 😬

I’m trying to gauge how early in the morning I should book it, 30 mins before I hope to have it? 45 mins? Basically I’m asking what wait times have been looking like for anyone who happens to have been watching this for MK openings. I may just end up peaking at wait times on the app in the days leading up to my MK day to try to gauge it.

It is a good idea to check several days in a row at opening and see how long the wait is and what availability is period
I've actually had it tell me there are no cars. Wouldn't even give a wait time. Just said no cars available. I checked for about 10 min or so and got same message.
I just took a bus instead but I'm not sure if something eventually because available or what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter