Minnie Mouse costume and yellow pumps

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I bought a Minnie Mouse red polka dotted dress and the yellow pumps at the World of Disney at Disney Springs 2 weeks ago for my granddaughter but of course it is too small. I want to just buy a new set in a larger size, the dress and pumps aren't on the Disneystore website and the phone number from Google to the World of Disney just disconnects me.

Does anyone know how I get can actually talk to someone at Walt Disney World to purchase the dress and pumps in a larger size?

I bought a Minnie Mouse red polka dotted dress and the yellow pumps at the World of Disney at Disney Springs 2 weeks ago for my granddaughter but of course it is too small. I want to just buy a new set in a larger size, the dress and pumps aren't on the Disneystore website and the phone number from Google to the World of Disney just disconnects me.

Does anyone know how I get can actually talk to someone at Walt Disney World to purchase the dress and pumps in a larger size?

If it's available at shopdisney.com - you may be able to exchange it through their website.

If it's not available there, and especially if it's a park exclusive item, you can only exchange it at a World of Disney location.

If it's available at shopdisney.com - you may be able to exchange it through their website.

If it's not available there, and especially if it's a park exclusive item, you can only exchange it at a World of Disney location.
I am not looking to exchange - I will just buy a new one because I no longer have the receipts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter