Minnie/Mickey Ears Cost?

piinksharpiie

Earning My Ears
Hello!

We are planning our first trip to Disneyland for September and wondering if anyone knows what the cost of a pair of Minnie/Mickey ears are!

Thanks!

It depends on the size/style you want. You can check out several options on the Shop Disney website—around $28 seems to be about average, with some options a little cheaper. Charming Charlie’s also sells Minnie ears for around $15 (that’s where we got ours).

Yeah, they are close to $30 a pair!
I picked up some at Party City for $6 a pair before we went.

I was going to buy a pair recently. The basic/classic Mickey ears (the ones that appear to be made of felt and likely cost Disney less than a dollar to make) run $21.95. Basic embroidery costs an additional $4.99 or $6.99. Way too much, IMO. I bought some about 12 years ago and they were about 1/3 of that price. Disney’s prices are out of control. It’s like they’re in freefall.

In the parks, the ears can get pricey. The basic ears are cheaper than the embellished ears. I’ve only bought 1 pair of ears in the parks and they were around $22 (that was a few years ago). You can find a ton of super cute ears on Etsy for around $12-15, including shipping. I actually find the non-Disney brand options better. The Disney brand ears are so tight, and I have a tiny head.

I got my boyfriend and myself Mickey and Minnie ears at Target---kid's section! They were like, 5.99 each!
But one day, I wanna get a nice park pair :)

I was going to buy a pair recently. The basic/classic Mickey ears (the ones that appear to be made of felt and likely cost Disney less than a dollar to make) run $21.95. Basic embroidery costs an additional $4.99 or $6.99. Way too much, IMO. I bought some about 12 years ago and they were about 1/3 of that price. Disney’s prices are out of control. It’s like they’re in freefall.

Seriously? Wow! :earseek:That’s a lot...I think they were a Bit cheaper 4 years ago when I got mine...
Good, that I am taking good care of them. I always make sure that I don’t break them in my heavy and fully packed luggage...already survived 2 trips!

Though I‘ll make some diy ones for the next trip... and I still have my new Donald duck hat... I guess I need some more heads to wear everything...:scratchin

If you have a Disney Store outlet nearby, you can often find them significantly cheaper than at the parks. I got a pair there for $6.99 (got the Made with Magic 60th Anniversary ones for $15 a pair, as well, but that was a while ago).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter