Minnie Medal?

Disneefun

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know for sure if there will be a medal for the Minnie 15K? I saw in the original press release that there would be one ("With the debut of the event, a new medal designed in the shape of Minnie Mouse will be awarded to those who complete the 15K"), but the event info. website just mentions a shirt. I'll probably run regardless, but having gone Goofy last week, I'm all about more hardware!!!

If anyone knows for sure, that'd be great!!!

In the Her Sports magazine there is an add for the Minnie Marathon weekend & it says all finishers get a Minnie Medalion. So here's hoping we can have some more "hardware" for my new collection! :)

DD17 will be thrilled! She is determined to train and do the Minnie with me and Rhonda and the other WISHers but she was very interested in knowing about a medal and I told her I wasn't even sure there IS a medal. Now I can tell her and it should get her motivated.
Thanks, guys!

Just got an email fro WDW this morning and they verified that a medal will be given, like the ones given for the marathon and the half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter