Minnie and Friends breakfast

lucky1

Face Character
Do they do seatings for Minnie and Friends before the park offically opens to the general public on mornings when there is an early entry day?

Like they do in WDW, they will allow guests with Priority seating into the park before it opens to the general public, would they do the same at DL?

lucky1 said:
Do they do seatings for Minnie and Friends before the park offically opens to the general public on mornings when there is an early entry day?

Like they do in WDW, they will allow guests with Priority seating into the park before it opens to the general public, would they do the same at DL?

Basically, nope! They do allow seatings for 1/2 hour before the park opens if it's not an early entry day and Main Street opens a half hour early. If not, you have to spend park time eating. I wish they would change that though! Seems as if WDW can do it, DL should too!

Andrea

MATTERHORN said:
Basically, nope! They do allow seatings for 1/2 hour before the park opens if it's not an early entry day and Main Street opens a half hour early. If not, you have to spend park time eating. I wish they would change that though! Seems as if WDW can do it, DL should too!

Andrea

I agree with you totally:earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter